I'm chubby Asian girl and I'm going to UK for my study. I'm afraid that they will look down on me because of my body size. Do they friendly?

I'm citizen of Malaysia and I'm Chinese

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on where you are going. Some areas like where I live are really easy-going. People here are so laid-back and friendly. Some areas are not so friendly, but they are accepting of other people. It just takes time for them to get to know you. You would be best to avoid London. It is from personal experience that I can tell you it is quite unfriendly. It is crowded, noisy and some parts are very run-down.

In general, UK people are not bothered what size you are. To us, it's who you are, what you do and how you do it that matter. We only get concerned about size if it is likely to have a detrimental affect on your health and well-being.

When you do come, I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I wish I had a rough idea where you are planning on going. Could help a lot more!

• Thanks, I am going to Bristol for study. I also have bad experience for some country that 's y I'm worry ;( . If. you don't mind share ur exprience in London?

• Thank you so much:)). I will go visit it soon XD

• Always welcome! Take care, stay safe!

What Guys Said 9

• People everywhere including the UK have different tastes plus many British peoplpe are chubby as well - I don't think it will be an issue

• I'm chubby Asian boi in Murica. They frown upon me.

• Are you South Asian or are you East Asian?

• They are quite friendly. I've been to England and Scotland.

• Its infact an advantage to be different. You'll do great, dont worry.

• There no such thing as chubby Asian woman stop lying

• Hmmmm... do they friendly? Hmmmm?

• the UK worships thiness in both men and women but I doubt you will get made fun off

• Haha! I've lived in Japan and Philippines and visited many Asian countries including Malaysia. You saying yours chubby tells me that you're still slimmer rather than fatter. Don't worry. You'll still be thinner than about half of the other other girls there. Except the other Asian girls. Yeah you'll meet other Asian people there.

• Thanks , but i'm really very chubby ;)

• You're welcome☺️. Anytime. I love all nationalities and cultures of Asians and Asian girls specifically. I've been enchanted by them my whole life😊

• Thank you so much :)

What Girls Said 4

• chubby Asian girl? hmmm pretty rare. most of the Asian girls i see are quite petite! but anywhere you go, you'll find chubby chasers, so dont worry, you'll find somene

• People like me would always be friendly to you :)
    Everyone is different but I assume most people will not look down on you :) Also many UK people are chubby.

• Don't worry. What Asians think as overweight, westerners think of it as average size.

• Just stay away from white men