Do I look too skinny?

My sister constantly tells me I look sick and too skinny, she say I need to gain wait cause I look ill...
personaly love being ln the thin side as I'm currently 108 lbs and 5'2, height... my measurements 32b-27-37...

but do I really look sick or skinny? My picture I in the avatar.

and please no mean answers if ur not gonna be nice then don't answer at all, thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I remember of previous pics - You don't look that skinny

What Guys Said 4

• :O you're a fruit

• You look ok to me. And as long as you're happy with where you're at, I wouldn't worry about it.

• No your picture is not in your avatar. Pointless post

• No... your picture is not in the avatar.

What Girls Said 5

• If your happy with your body, then it doesn't matter what others think. The main goal is for you to be happy with your body, f everyone else, it is your body, you decide what to do with it. Your the one living with it, not them. So do what makes you happy with your body

• those measurements normally wouldn't be defined as "skinny"... normal weight yeah... so i guess stay as is

• you look fine to me, just kind of pale lol but I think that's because you've edited the tone of the picture - also your bmi is in healthy weight range so you're not too skinny, don't worry :)

• Your BMI is 19.8, which is just below limit, so you will certainly look skinny. I don't see your pic anymore, so can't tell if you look sick. With your bmi, its important to know your muscle/fat ratio. If you have enough muscle, you are still OK with that bmi. Otherwise it is certainly wise to gain some weight. But certainly do not go lower in weight.

• no pics in avatar?