Girls, do you mind acne?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls won't.

You will find some chicks who might not know what it's like to battle the spots, or just won't care and base everyone on their looks even if they themselves have to suffer that which is acne.

But most of us will look past it or not even notice.

But then if you have really bad acne.
    edc2.healthtap.com/.../acne.jpeg?1392555772
    Like this dude.
    Then yeah, people're gonna mind, almost always regardless of how much they tell you they care only about personality. (myself included)

What Girls Said 19

• No i dont. :)

• In all honesty it's not something that many girls will find particularly attractive but it's something that will go away and that can treated relatively well.

• My ex looked similar to the picture posted in one of the answers. Not so much his face, but his chest and back. It wasn't anything he had control over and he was confident, so it never really bothered me.

• Nope but if you suffer from it, try taking an antibiotic, works wonders. Visit the doctor and ask them specifically for one. Less sugar and junk food and more water will also help!

• Not at all. Most people face acne problem at some point in their life. So, don't worry, relax. Be confident. :D

• if it's all over the face and appears to be permanent... yes i mind...

if it's random breakouts every now and then, not really care at all...

• anyone can have it for some times..

• Mild acne is okay.

• I think on some people it looks even cute😳

• not at all, as long as it's being treated

• no considering i understand the struggle, definitely am judgmental free in regards to that

• Personality is all that matters for me

• No. It even looks attractive, depending of the dude though. I don't mind them at all

• I don't mind acne. Sometimes of the time it's kinda cute.

• It depends on the severity of it personally.

• No but I'm sure it'll go away after your hormones level out

• We all have them

• Depends on the severity, but then again you can always be like Cassandra Bankson and just wear makeup and nobody will ever know (google her acne pics and watch her makeup routine it's crazy)

• If you have a pizza face then yes but if it's a little then no.