Please, can you tell me if I am beautiful?

Please,can you tell me if  I am beautiful?
Please, please be honest and tell me if you think I'm pretty or ugly. I really need to know, because I hate my face. I like my body but I think my face is so weird and ugly...

Most Helpful Guy

• Turn on some funky, electro music and get your body moving. Yeah. If you have such negative feelings about yourself then you need to start having some fun. And dancing under some funky music is the way to go. You look fine but add a smile.

What Guys Said 26

• chillin yo.

• You have pretty face, and pretty eyes, so if you smiled you'd look even better.
    Smile more, you will not only look more beautiful to others, but to yourself.

• Try it again with a better photo and don't just take a selfie, selfies aren't goo usually, no matter how good-looking you are. You're not ugly.

• You shouldn't doubt yourself like that. You truly are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The ONLY thing I could criticize about the picture is that you look quite sad.
    Smile more!

• Yes, you are some what ugly. Don't listen to the men in the comments because they think most women are pretty most of them have no standards at all and some of them even admit that

• Really? Is that true?

• It really is true I did a post on this a while back asking men why don't you have standards? and most of them commented admitting to it

• WOW!! You are asking this? Why is such a stunning lady asking? You are nothing short of a perfect 10. Lovely hair and eyes. Permit me to say, very kissable lips! I wish you were smiling, though. Just a hint of a cheeky grin?

• you look down... like sad, or disinterested

maybe if you looked happier you would radiate your true beauty, other than that, you have nice eyes, nose, lips and hair
    over all you are really pretty! your eyes are like WOW!

• Why the sad face you are gorgeous

• You're probably pretty when laughing and smiling. You look grumpy and tired in this photo though, which is not very appealing.

• Wow, yes, pretty. Your face is not weird at all, and your eyes are super nice. Beauty is no issue for you, not from the outside perspective.

• You are pretty, you just need to smile like this :)

• You are beautiful. It would be nice to get a smile

• you look great!

• If you would look more happy, you'd look more attractive

• You're really pretty

• Very beautiful just smile the world is beautiful

• Your face is fine. Looks pretty enough for me.

• Just above average.

• If i am completely honest, i would say slightly above average, not pretty, but certainly not ugly.

• Honestly, I think you are pretty, nice hair, sexy lips, cute nose... Smile. It does wonders

• I disagree your beautiful

• You are Gorgeous

• Well then let's see the body, if you like it so much...

• Your face is good enough for most men, trust me.

• Yes you are, you're pretty hot.

• Yes, but you look so bored and desperate, try to put a smile on that face.

What Girls Said 13

• Honestly, I think you're beautiful (if I thought otherwise, I wouldn't even have answered), even though you look unhappy in this picture. I think when you're looking more cheerful and smiling you'd look even prettier.

But regardless, you are beautiful.

• Please do us all a huge favour.. Learn how to smile.. You've simply ruined a beautiful face, with that awful "sourpuss" look.

• I think you're about average - which is perfectly fine since it means you're just as pretty as most other people. And that's my absolutely honest opinion :)

• You are pretty! Try smiling , and be confident 😊

• Aww, honey you are are beautiful, very much so!! Don't be so hard on yourself. Do something fun! Get some Taco Bell, make a pillow fort with a friend, watch some cartoons :) You're a muy, muy, bonita girl :)

• I love your face, you have the face I want to have :( Lucky you lol, and honestly, you're beautiful, just try smiling :D

• you look kinda irritated (smile!) but yeah, pretty overall

• Yeah you are beautiful.

• Yes you are☺

• What? So many people have such low self esteem. YOUR GORGEOUS! <3

• There's nothing wrong with your face. You're pretty.

• You have a nice face and stunning eyes. Just try a different hair style like either grow it out or for now curl it under and like it's parted now onlyput a bit more of of it in your face and you'll be perfect!

• You have beautiful eyes. Maybe you should smile more... it makes you prettier! :)