Girls, could I get a brutally honest rate?

I typically don't usually like to do a 'rate' type deal however I'm a little curious on where I stand in terms of attractiveness, especially given the no hair. I have a condition which made me lose a lot of hair diffusely all over, even facial hair was affected, so shaved is the only option I have. I've been told by girls it's disgusting to not have hair and others tell me I'm a stud without it, and more say that while I do rock it, they couldn't bring themselves to date a bald guy at this age (I'm only 20) so you can see where I'm a little confused on what to think, whether I should have confidence in how I look or not. A couple other things to consider are that I'm a small guy 5'8 and a little under 140, I know that sounds puny but I fit my structure well, I work out and can get good tone but no mass, so while I'm small I don't look sick or anything it's just my build most guys in my family are small built, and unfortunately to top it I have a skin tone that just does not tan, (the same doc who told me about my hair deal explained my skin is a type that really doesn't tan at all)

So all in all I'm very self conscious on how I look, I'm a small guy, kinda pale, with no hair, however my headshape is decent and some girls say I look great... but still wouldn't give me a shot with no hair. So please, I ask for an honest rate 1-10, and for those of you willing to leave an opinion, I want to know if you could get past no hair with how well (or not) I pull it off. I thank you for your time.

https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-0/10978476_1148755825173017_6850790485971194594_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=b0a0ee570ae3d56085161c5c648b3c90&oe=56212781&__gda__=1445631185_0dc807333c321fc5257a484ef455694b

https://fbcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-0/1610957_1222744837774115_4303102430282123108_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=16bc8c17c591c2a5794858fdd6fd97f8&oe=561EB971&__gda__=1443989275_78ba366e567265c56482d4e0a07a9087

https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-0/10355875_1222744594440806_7306641316691993132_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=8ef252a36ea68ffd458047afb86123d3&oe=561A3B33&__gda__=1444330680_672d1ec886cdec0a9a473abda19dca7d

• 10
    6% (10)
  • 8-9
    15% (26)
  • 7-8
    38% (65)
  • 4-6
    32% (55)
  • 1-3
    9% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
...

40

Most Helpful Girl

• The truth is you would be reallyhot with hair! But you are attractive and I think that if I were to see you in motion, like the actual way you move talk and genrally stand as a person and if you have a nice personality humor and all, I would be instantly in love! :) And this comes form a girl with really stirct boundaries as to who I date. Plus the style is really important when it comes to guys! It can instanlty upgrade anyone ! So think about it..

• Well I don't know if you read the description but I can't grow hair if I wanted thanks to a condition I got a couple years back that made it thin all over, so if by style change you mean hair I unfortunately can't :/

• Yeah I read the description. And I said nothing about the hairstyle. I mean style. The way you dress and sell yourself.!

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 39

• Who said bald guys can't be hot? You're an attractive guy, you have really nice eyes. Those girls who said you're disgusting are ugly (inside)

• I absolutely love hair :/ My current boyfriend's hair is super thick and goes down below his shoulderblades, so it's even longer than mine and it's one of the things that I ind most attractive about him, and long hair on guys in general is my favourite thing, so obviously you being bald isn't exactly my preference. But 5'8 is probably my perfect height, and I think you have a good body type. You seem like a sweet guy, so I'd probably at least try and date you. I'd rate you 7 out of 10 :)

• I understand we all have preferances, and thank you you!

• Disregard the second 'you' haha

• You're a pretty attractive guy and you're eyes are stunning. You have a nice facial structure because of your cheek bones and being bald works for you... The only thing I can recommend is staying out in the sun a bit more the last pic kinda shocked me because you're way more pale in that one than in the others but over all you're an okay guy I'd give you a 7 👍

• Just read your details so sorry I mentioned about being pale... But just out of curiosity does spray tan fall under that category or is it directly just the sun and tanning beds that won't work?

• Certain spray tans I actually have a reaction too, and on top of that, I'm taking courses to be a licensed skydiver and they told us spray tans are a no go for how often we jump, I've seen pics and falling 140 mph multiple times actually smears the crud around your skin. So we are advised against it, and I'm not willing to give up skydiving haha

• I don't do numbers, but you're very good looking. You can definitely rock having no hair! You're very adorable and your eyes are so pretty. I feel ya with the paleness, I'm allergic to the sun so I can't tan either! You're still very attractive.

• So you wouldn't mind a bald guy dating wise, provided he pulled it off like me?

• Or not?

• ? :(

• I can't believe a girl would choose not to like someone because they didn't have hair. Bitch move. I think you're plenty attractive! Personality is way more important anyways.

• Have you ever thought about a head tattoo? If you're into that sort of thing. By all means, don't get a tattoo because a stranger on the internet thought it would look cool. If done by a good artist, they can be quite beautiful. And I think it would do a good job of distracting from the fact that you have no hair. There's also something called scalp pigmentation, which is basically a tattoo over your entire head that looks like a freshly done buzz cut. Look it up if it sounds interesting.

But in my opinion, you look fine with no hair. You have decent facial structure, which is the first thing I look at as far as attractiveness goes. But you don't smile. Are your teeth crooked? If they are, braces exist. A straight smile (or any smile) is generally more attractive than not having one :)
    Your eyes are also nice. They look kind and soulful, and they make me want to know more about you.
    Don't worry dude. There's someone out there for everyone.

• No my teeth are pretty much perfect but I just don't like my face when I smile or like when I laugh, my eyes seem squinty and my cheeks too.. curved I don't know how to put words to it. Haha but my teeth are fine

• you're cute, i like the way you look and a lot of hot guys got no hair as well! don't let that put you down! :)

• I gave you an 8-9. You shouldn't have problems, really. You're super cute. The complete opposite of my boyfriend, too. He's a bit sturdier with freckles, slightly ruddy face, and has wavy hair down to his bum. I'd still date you, though. You just gotta keep looking. Try OKCupid. com. That's how we met and we're going on 9 months strong!

Just don't give up!!! C:

• I think your incredibly attractive I would date you. I like people who like themselves that is my type. As long as the person is nice and loves themselves I would think about perusing them. Just know not everyone will think your attractive as long as you know the right person will like/love you for you pros and cons. But yeah you look incredible. 10

• You are an attractive man, it's just the bald head that throws me off.

• I don't know if you read the description but I have a condition that made me lose hair, shaved is the only option I have. I couldn't grow hair if I wanted as itd be patchy and thin

• You are a very attractive guy. I personally would date you, however, I would have to look past a lot of things I normally find attractive about guys. I love long hair, I love beards, and I love running my fingers through a guys hair. These things would not be deal breakers though :)

• Unfortunately the condition I have thins all hair I have, so not only would my hair be scrappy even facial hair would look bad on me, but I understand we all have preferenced, and I appreciate the kind words

• You look like that hot evil guy from the davinci code. Sexy as hell. A 9.

• You look good. You shouldn't worry about it.

• Look I hate hair, okay.. So I like how you look :)
    Anyways, 9/10

• why you had to shave your head...

• I lost my hair to a scalp condition, if I let it grow itd be thin and patchy

• alright... it is fine.. you still look good.. i just really like head hair... :)

• I understand we all have things we find attractive that we can't help, and thank you

• You're cute and have amazing eyes.

• You're very attractive and I love your eyes. I know you can't grow hair but you'd look amazing with hair and a beard. If I liked you, I wouldn't mind that you couldn't grow hair. Number wise, I'd give you a 6-7

• I'd advice you to grow your hair out, otherwise you look a bit like the zombie from I Am Legend (no offence man). And tone up a bit, maybe spend more days in the sun. You got potential to be an 8-9, you just need to work on your style.

• You must not have read, the hair isn't an option, I have a condition that thinned all hair on my body, even my eyebrows lost hair (luckily not a noticeable amount) but if I grew hair for even just 2 days I'd look patchy or old so it's not happening

• okay, I haven't read that. I just looked at the pics. Well, nevermind the hair then, just spend more time in the sun and tone up a bit :)

• WHAT? WHY BALD? Would look 10x better with hair

• You must not have read the description, I lost my hair to a condition called TE after my body went through a system shock when my father died, if I try to grow hair it's thin and patchy and makes me look old so shaved is the only option I got...
      Also out of curiosity what letter did you vote? I'm trying to make sure girls aren't chosing based on what they think I'd look like with hair

• I realize we all have preferences on looks myself included, and I know looks do factor in attraction/datins so I can't really criticize you wanting a guy to have hair. And that you for saying I look good, although I hope you aren't just saying that to make up for the original comment bejbg so harsh haha. I asked for honesty so if it's a dealbreaker to not have hair feel free to tell me

• Well, I still stand by my honest opinion. I prefer guys with hair and a little facial hair too. But that doesn't mean you are not attractive. And it doesn't mean a bald head makes me cringe or I can't imagine being with someone with a bald head lol, we are all gonna lose our hair one day. Even my hair gonna turn grey and fall out strand by strand. But like I said, you are cute. :)

• You're actually veeeery attractive with or without hair.

• if you're looking to improve your appearance you can look into growing a beard. a lot of bald guys get away with it with a beard. and some women are really really into that.

• TE (my condition) a Affects growth of hair all over, I was lucky my eyebrows stayed mostly intact, so even a beard would be somewhat patchy

• Sorry about that. You're still attractive tho. A beard would have just made you a stud, lol.

• C. You are really cute. But i have a doubt, Are you naturally bald or are you shaving your hair?

• Naturally.. well not naturally like most guys get but yes, I have a cobdition called Telogen Effluvium that thinned all hair on my body, even my eyebrows thinned (you can't really tell but I can compared to how dark they used to be, but if I let my hair grow for two days it looks patchy and bad so I just shave it

• Okay... either ways. you look really cute. Smile more. You look fantastic.

• You're pretty cute... and kinda look like young Dr. Evil.

• Haha, I didn't realize young doctor evil could be cute but okay

• The links to your pics are broken :/

• 8-9
    You almost look like a friend I had :D

• I'm not sure. I'm trying to picture you with hair. I'll say average for now :)

• Well that hair isn't an option I lost it to a condition, but I understand we all have preferences

• I'm sorry to hear that :(
      I still say average :)

• You're like a awkward cute, you look like you're kinda shy but a real sweet heart.

• Awkward cute? Haha okay... thanks?

• I think you look decent

• you look attractive :)

• You look like an alien/E. T.

• but you're a nice guy. I'm sorry for the trouble you've been through

• More from Girls
    9