Girls, who don't like beards?

Have you met a man with a beard that you actually found attractive? For me its rare, maybe twice.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I used to not care for facial hair on men. At some point, my partner decided to grow a beard. I didn't want him to, but my position is that it's his body, so he can do as he pleases with it. After some time, I started to not mind it. Then he shaved it off, and I actually missed it so I suggested he grow it back. Now I actually prefer him with a beard, and I also find other men with beards attractive, even though I didn't like them previously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beard man are attractive bt still I don't lyk facial hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Beards are so ew my boyfriend occasionally grows a little bitty beard and im just like I fucking hate beards that's as big as it gets. Which is like basically stubble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, my bf's. Originally i wanted my men to be clean shaved... but then i met my boo :$

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't like them, but some guys look REALLY good with facial hair... so i guess depends

0|0
    0|0
  • very rare haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah many and they really are attractive but.. To me.. Not really.. I hate facial hair.

0|0
    0|0