What do you think of her body? please comment :)?

Hey, I feel bad right now... My mom keeps telling me that I'm getting fat and I need a diet plan. I have already no self confidence and right now it equals to zero. How am I? pls some help.. thanks

yeah maybe my butt is big.. I don't know..

Most Helpful Girl

• Some may not agree but this is the most attractive body I've ever seen on Gag.
    Your skin tone+your hair+your body= Smokin' hot!

What Guys Said 70

• Your booty maybe be fat I don't believe you your just attention seeking.

• I see no way you can possibly believe that you are fat. I feel like you posted this to fish for positive compliments lol. Is there at least some truth to my statement. I'm not hating, just saying.

• To fish who? Well yeah of course I wish positive compliments since I receive only (very) negative ones at home. I like the last part :) thanks!

• Well if you look at yourself realistically, I'm sure you can clearly see that you have a nice body.

• Jesus, all those fucking responses.

I hate these self-validating attention whores so god damn much.

• You know damn well nobody is calling you fat.

If you want to show off, just say so lol.

• LOL this must be some kind of joke. =D

• I mean yea you have some fat around your hips and belly but it's normal. Still very attractive looking.

• you think that if I lose fat there I will look thinner?

• probably but everything looks proportional, its not like you have a belly that protrudes out or hips that make your butt look big.

• I think you are lovely and slim

• Fat? Your mom must be blind, your body is very fit and attractive, don't worry about what she says.

• If that's true then your mother is an idiot because you do not need to lose weight at all, in fact it would be unhealthy if you did.

As for what I think, it's not my ideal type but I still find it very attractive.

• Tell your mom to shut up cause that body is close to being perfect.
    Those legs though...

• No - you are probably the light side of normal weight. Be careful about looking at your own rear because most women who do that seem to see it a few sizes bigger than it actually is. You certainly don't need to lose weight. If you are ever concerned about that, go to your doctor and see what he thinks.

• Butt is fine. Girl is fine.

• you do know and you are bragging lol

• Come on! Your mom really said that? I doubt that. If she really did, then she must be really far out from reality.

• No complaints about her body for my personal taste. She is not fat at all!

• Well, ignore your mum, because she's a bitch and what kind of parent calls their child fat. Especially when they CLEARLY do not have a weight issue. I think she is jelly so F that B. And you have a fabulous bum... fyi.

• I think you look perfectly fine, and you have no reason to think you don't.

• There is absolutely nothing fat about you!!! Don''t listen to such comments.

• Your body looks perfet, don't worry about it. Also you don't need a diet for that kind of body. Although you said your butt big, but it looks perfectly curvy and hot

• Your fine, try to drink a litre of water a day, it prevents bloating and it easy to do. Suck in your stomach and tie a piece of string around your waist, this will strength your tva muscles and you do not even need to work out, you can leave it all day long.

• Mostly average body, boobs on the small side, lack of curves more of a rectangular body
    Yup average.

• WOW, you have and amazing body that most girls are envious over. Your mom is probably jealous and trying to make you feel bad. you are far from fat. and you have a really nice butt too.

• You are fine Ms. Perfect

• Your mother is a stooge and should not be giving out fitness advice; You aren't even remotely fat.

• You're perfect. Don't lose weight.

• I got hard looking at your pics so I'm going with totally sexy for sharing you sweet body. Your ass beautiful!

• You got to be kidding. Your body is awesome, hot, sexy. Tell your mom you like the way you look and to leave you alone about it.

• Damn, good damn

• It's a good body

• Your fine. Nice body. What is wrong with your mother?

• More from Guys
    40

What Girls Said 19

• Pretty sure you are attention seeking. Not a thing wrong with you, if you lost anymore weight you would be considered anorexic.

• You're perfectly fine. -_-

• You're very pretty, keep telling yourself that even if you don't believe it. You don't need to diet I promise you you're gorgeous and fit and have an amazing body, I'm sorry your mother said those terrible things to you they're not true in the slightest

• You are so kind! Thank you very much for those words!! But sometimes it's hard not to listen to her and so sometimes I think she's right... What can I say to her when she'll say it again? (Being polite obv :) )

• 1|0
  • You look fine.

• you are not fat at all..

• I think she is too skinny. That is what I think.

• GOALS !

Like seriously I have been anorexic for 2 years now and I just beginning to get better and. your body is pretty and healthy and you have curves!

• You look perfectly fine. NOT fat at all.

• girrrl you are not fat whatsoever

• Are you fucking kidding me? You're hot. Lol maybe you don't want to hear it from a woman or maybe you'll appreciate it more from a woman but you have a sexy stomach and a nice ass. Don't listen to your mom. Stay how you are lol.

• you look ok i wish i was thin like you

• Don't listen to your mom your perfect

• You look good. only self perception matters

• You're not even close to fat, ignore your mom.

• slim jim. I like it. Slim girls coming back!

• How did you get your body to be so shiny?

• bitch stop being an attention seeker. u know yr body is perfect.

• Are you crazy girl? :D You have a perfect body :)