Does it look okay?

Does it look okay?

Im meeting my boyfriends dad today, and I don't know what to wear! Is this disrespectful? Should I wear something else? By the way im wearing a big jersey on purpose (to hide my arms, they have scars) but does it look okay?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think the dad will mind that much. You look fine. Usually the things that are on a dad's mind are going to be things like whether the girl looks "sexy" or not. In other words, if you're in leggings, is your backside exposed? Are you wearing a really low cut top? Things like that he will definitely notice (no, not because he's interested) and he might find as "disrespectful." Dad's are looking for "nice" girls for their son's, as well. So, as long as you're not trying to look overtly sexy, you'll be fine.

• I think it's good to wear what your wearing at least he will think your modest and most dad's only care about that lol.

• Yeah it looks ok.. It's a nice jumper but just oversized but still good.

• You look fine. Don't worry about the dad.

• It's fineeee

• You look good no problem

• Sure you look fine. Just be yourself.

• no its fine=)

at 16 people are very lenient and tolerant

• I think so just as long as you act good along with it

• You look fine

• Self inflicted? Or actual scars?

• Totally acceptable.

What Girls Said 4

• look fine and good luck!

• I think it looks fine... though I know some parents like the "younger generation" dressing more crisply/"presentably..." but it depends, and i think that would be okay:)

• It looks fine. If you're wearing leggings maybe make sure the shirt is covering your butt.

• I doubt the dad will care that much