Is my stomach fat or flat? What can I do to get abs? Please help, and you can be really honest? Pic here?

I'm 16 and I really want to get abs.. I do kickboxing and run almost every day. I also want to start crossfit. How do I get abs? Please help? by the way the scar is from when I was little I had a cancerous birth mark. Had to be removed
Is my stomach fat or flat ? What can I do to get abs ?? Please help, and you can be really honest ? Pic here ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should have taken the pic standing up, that way we could tell better.
    But for what I see, you don't have a fully flat stomach, there's still some fat there and that's why you don't show your abs. You're not fat, not at all, but you do have some fat on your abs area. You have to keep doing cardio, push yourself so you sweat a lot and lose that fat, that way you'll be able to see your abs. You most likely have good abs, but it's the small layer of fat that's covering them.
    You don't have much, so it won't take you too long to get rid of it, just keep pushing yourself :)

What Guys Said 15

• a bit of flab. try counting out your calories if you want to drop more flab. just make sure you do it in a healthy manner. body building forums. honestly though most guys wouldn't care about that.

• You're not even standing up... how can I tell you if it's flat or not.

• You have a relatively flat stomach... I don't think girls look good if their stomach doesn't have enough cushion!

• I think your stomach is quite flat - Exercise, fitness work, crunches and yoga can help

• Damyum who shanked u

• Looks good to me. I'd maybe just do toneing excersizes to keep what you got. Don't get muscles, that just isn't sexyon a girl

• u sd subscribe Rebecca Louise workouts n do these workout for at least 1 hour a day , do tough workouts like leg drops for half an hour a day at starting n gradualy start increasing time , u can observe change within 10 to 15 days !!

• you stomach is flat dont worry and dont get abbs they look horrendous on women

• your stomach looks sexy as it is, don't ruin it by getting abs.

• its flat like my laptop

• If only you lived in Texas and weren't picky about guys

• its flat.. wow... how do you manage to keep it so flat and hairless?
    :-)

• Omg you think so? Thank you 🙈🙈 I do kickboxing twice a week.. Hairless I have no idea haha

• Hard to tell from that pic. Looks like you're laying down. I don't know that I'd say it's fat. But can't tell if it's flat either with you laying down on your back. You should stand do we can make a fair assessment.

• Nope you have a small belly, flat tummy = no pudge

• I don't think girls should have abs, or at least 6 packs and 8 packs. I just don't think it looks feminine

What Girls Said 5

• You are average - not fat right now. To get a better stomach - ordinary crunches and a high protein diet is good. Try eating a sandwich with 2 slices of swiss cheese and 100 grams of meat. This will give you the protein that you need at a reasonable cost. the swiss cheese is a complete source of protein.

• Your stomach is flat, don't worry. ☺
    If you want abs, you can try this: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2sagkk9&s=8
    I'm at 18th day and have got pretty good abs. :v

• 1. Umm how can you tell when you laying on your side.
    2. Gaining abs usually means losing boobs.

• You have a flat stomach! If you want to get abs, you should start a diet (low carb, high protein) and exercises ( exercising in general and some specific ones for abs, like crunches, oblique crunches, inverted crunches and planks). Good luck!

• If you want to know how to get abs, Google it.