Is she attractive/ pretty? Honest opinions please ?

This is my friend. She has a super hard time believing she is beautiful, and I for one think she is. It would be really cool if you guys and girls could leave your opinions in the comments! Thank you
Is she attractive/ pretty? Honest opinions please !?

• Attractive
  • Not Attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• She limiting the kind of guys she will attract by wearing all black like that. She's giving off the vibe that she has a very negative and depressing outlook on life. Black clothes are fine, but black clothes with no color, black lipstick, black eyeliner, pale looking skin, and black hair all give her the emo look. You can an attractive face, athletic body, beautiful hair, but if you're dressing like a stereotype that is very depressing and sad then guys won't want to talk to you.

• She isn't really trying to attract men that's not what this is about

What Guys Said 29

• I really believe that she CAN be attractive if she gets ride of all this darkness she has. But to be honest, I'm not a fan of this style.

• The stupid eye makeup has got to go. That stupid eye makeup is to this generation what bell-bottoms and mood rings were to mine.

• She's attractive, but the black doesn't help her. She would be more attractive with brighter colors.
    But she is really attractive though, why would she not believe it?

• Is she pretty? Yeah.
    Would she look x50Trillion times prettier without the 'Goth' look? Absolutely ;)

• she's pretty but from my personal taste, its lost in that outfit/makeup/colored contacts. I'm sure guys who are into it would find her attractive enough to approach though.

• I think she is really gorgeous

• Well she's got the goth look going

Which means she probably has that "Fuck my life" type of attitude. So any complimentary opinions won't do much at all

• wayyyy toooo much black! she seems cute underneath all that darkness, but some guys will like her type

• She's really cute but would her beauty would be brought out more if she wasn't wearing all black and had different colored lipstick.

• she's cute I think her insucurity mgiht stem from the fact that people prejudice her from the way she dresses

• Oh yes very hot quirky look, I like it a lot.

• She looks super cute but she needs to drop the goth look... It makes her look immature.

• She is but it's downplayed by the black lipstick, clothing, jet black hair, and the upwards black pointy on the corner of her eyes.. I don't dig the fashion.

• I reckon she'd look 10 times prettier if she took off her goth make up.

• She looks like that she got out of Edgar Allen poe story

• She's really pretty, I like the goth look

• Only a little ugly.

• She's really cute but she will look better in a brighter lipstick. : )

• I'm not a huge fan of the goth look, but she IS gorgeous IMHO.

• not to me...

• She is beautiful.

• She is beautiful, but I'm not big on the winged eyeliner and black lipstick

• I don't like the goth look at all.

• I'd vote but she's attractive but the whole all black thing is a little unattractive.

• I am not into goth but she looks like an average Asian girl.

• To goths maybe

• She'd look better without the black lipstick and that fishtail eye makeup is overdone.

Aside from that she's alright.

• she's pretty i like the black lipstick

• Hmmm I don't know. All that dark stuff and the eye work does kinda give her sort of an Asian girl look... in kind of a weird way. At least that's something. But she'd so devoid of color she looks like a corpse! Or is that just the pic lighting? Or powder! Is she Asian? If so tell her to lose all the make up and stuff cuz she's naturally hot af already.

What Girls Said 18

• Yesss I love that look and her face has such a cute shape she's probably gorg without the make up too :)

• too much black in my opinion. i like black, just the way she has it with the black eyeliner, black lipstick, and black everything, doesn't do much justice to the prettiness and femininity i see in her face. she is beautiful.. and i can appreciate a little touch of goth, but not too much. but hey, that's my opinion. if she likes her fashion like that, then all power too her

• she may or may not be, who in the world would know with that look though? Personally, i'm not into the goth look, that's pretty much the polar opposite of my look, but i guess lots of people are based on the votes here... you learn something new every day...

• She's gorgeous and she makes goth/emo look work for her 😊👍

• if she has problems believing she, herself is beautiful or attractive, you are not doing her a favor by trying to get opinions from complete strangers, say for example, everyone said she was beautiful/attractive, that will only teach her that validation from others is something of importance, which it shouldn't be, and say for example everyone wasn't so nice or decided to be judgmental towards her, that would only make her feel worse than she already does considering she's probably vulnerable/sensitive about that sort of thing

• She's pretty but I think she'd look better with normal eyes.

• I don't like the lipstick colour, to be honest. I bet She looks more attractive without black lipstick

• she's attractive bu i'm not a fan of the lip color she's using

• Attractive. Would be more attractive without black lipstick.

• I can't tell with the heavy/black make up but she looks fine i guess.

• Only issue I have is the amount of makeup she wears, but she's really pretty!

• I'm a bit scared of her to be honest

• she's very pretty, but i think shed look much better with less dramatic makeup

• Ewww.. she looks goth. her makeup though (especially those eyes)

• gorgeous 💜💜💜

• She looks attractive but her makeup is not attractive for me

• I can't tell with all the black. It's making her look bland.

• She is very pretty from what I can see. But I hope she is okay with you posting her picture on here. Also she should keep in mind: if you think you are hot... You are hot. Ya see? sometimes it even depends on how one holds themselves. None the less she is a beautiful lady.