How do I make myself feel comfortable with my body?

IM NOT HAPPY WITH MY BODY, I AM 5" 7 and curvy. I have wide hips and a big butt. And I have bug boobs! It's like I am a threat! Since I have ass and tits! I want smaller boobs so I can be able to wear certain tops. I want my tummy to be a little smaller. I'm in shape but not that shaow that I want. I eat healthy food and exercise but it seems like nothing is working for me. what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound hot to me, having an Ass is one of the best features to have for us guys to be interested, if you have nice boobs it kind of compliments the ass perfectly and balances everything out, I don't know about other guys but personally I prefer girls with some meat to grab, I don't know why the Media makes it seem like guys love skinny girls but I call BS on that, curves are what really gets us fired up. You sound like you're my ideal type because I couldn't resist a girl with the features you described, but then again I'm a rare guy who loves more than some ass and boobs, if you find the right guy he's going to love your body, don't change yourself because the world says you should, I just think you need to find a guy who loves you and if he does he will love your body the way it is, I know I would if I was him. If you do want to change do it because you want to, not because you think you're supposed to look like a model in a magazine, that is all bullshit and is simply there to sell that garbage to people who don't truly respect how amazing the female body is, to me a woman's body is a work of art and should be handled in such a way, it isn't just some cheap statue that gets mass produced in China... Every body is unique, that is why you should feel comfortable with your body, because it's YOUR body, there's only one like it. I hope you can come to like your body. Don't do what Mikky said because I and many other guys dislike a girl that is trying to be something she's not, just like girls don't like when a guy is doing the same.

• Thank you, so much. That was so sweet

• I don't want to be skinny, I just want to lose some weight. I just to play sports and I was in great shape, and I gained some weight. I just want to get ride of it

• That's fine, you should just watch what you eat, sugar is a very important thing to reduce or cut out, but fruit is completely fine, that sugar is a lot better than the stuff in candy bars.. Add some exercise and you'll be at your goal in no time :)

What Guys Said 5

• In one regard I want to say be happy with how you are but if you find yourself unhappy with your appearance then try to change it within reason. Keep up the work with food and exercise because that's just good for you period. It took me months of regular exercise and slowly fine tuning how I ate to lose a ton of weight and get into the shape I felt most comfortable and least self conscious in. Take it step by step, if you want to be able to do it for life, you can't treat it like dieting or you end up crashing and burning somewhere along the road.

• You sound good to me - lots of men love that look

• I like my woman with big butt and big boob so why are you complaining

• Work outs/dotes take time to notice results. Make sure the healthy food and drinks are dominate in what you eat/drink in your everyday life.

• That sounds fantastic

What Girls Said 1

• You could look for models or other inspirational people with your body type on the internet and follow them. Watch how they dress and do what they do to feel better. If they have a cute laugh, imitate it. Then once you get the hang of it you'd love yourself whether you decide to change your body or stay the same. Good luck :)