Girls, opinions? (Excuse the non modesty)?

Girls, opinions? (Excuse the non modesty)?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is that an iPhone? 😎

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• pull your shorts up. it really bugs me young lads walking around with the waist of their jeans or shorts round their flipping knees

1|0
    0|0
  • you're decent looking, but a bit too feminine for the kind of guys i'm into. Maybe it's just that pose. surely you can do better than that pose...

1|0
    0|0
  • The snoopy pants win it for me 👌😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Old Spice smells pretty good.

2|0
    0|0
  • You look great 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • nice work 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Better if you pulled up your pants a tad.. but you're excused aha

0|0
    0|0
  • Your bod is kickin' and all, but it seems as if you have a baby face and it's kinda hard to look past

1|0
    0|0
  • Pull your PJs up lol.. Im sure you're a cute kid, but I really think you can portray yourself a little more modestly. Put a shirt on and smile, and im sure all the girls would like that a lot better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy wow... the lamp thoe! 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • *Pitch Perfect voice* Hard pass

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good😙

0|0
    0|0
  • To tell you the truth, not digging the sagging pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • 👌🏼💪🏼👏🏼👍🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • mmmmmmmmmmhhmmmmmm

1|0
    0|0
  • You're cute😊... and you have a bit of a bulge slowly growing in your night jammies too..😆😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice pj pants

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, anyone else notice he has a bulge in his jammies? Hahaha.
    To answer your question, you're pretty damn cute. 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • You definitely have a nice body (and face) but I think you should pull your pants up and leave your shirt down, sorry. It makes you come across as overly confident and while confidence is not a bad thing, too much of it can be intimitading and , honestly, a turn off. Although, you do definitely have something to be proud of haha. You're very attractive too :) (although definitely dont take the word of a bunch of strangers on the internet. You just keep being you)

1|0
    0|0