How Can I feel pretty?

How Can i feel pretty? When i look in the mirrior i feel nothing but an average girl with an average personality but when i go out people hit on me and tell me im stunning... and there is this Guy i like so much he rarely talks to me altough he said he liked me too but i find myself contantly contacting him all the time and Never replies but only once :(... i feel so sad about the way i look and i h√Ęte my personality... i feel no Guy truly wants me, iv Never even been on a date and im 24,...

Yes iv been in relationships before but they Never worked out the way i hopes matter of fact they ended in the worst way That i feared... getting bored and being with someone new

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not pretty, then become pretty. If you are, then get a grip on reality.

What Guys Said 8

• What is it that you think guys want that you don't have? You seem to have beauty since people keep telling you you are stunning though you say you see an average girl. Is it possible the same thing is happening with your personality? Maybe all you need is a little bit more confidence? If you always look down with a scared face, people won't dare approach you because they don't want to scare you. Just have a little confidence and smile ! It will lighten up your face and scream I am fun !

• "When I go out, people hit on me and tell me I am stunning" - That is a very good sign of things to some for you just be a little more confident in yourself.

• +egoboost+egoboost
    Is that enuf?

I don't see a legitimate question here, first two statements are almost contradictory. First you say you think you are average, then you say people tell you you're pretty. Then you say you hate your look and personality.
    If you hate yourself then what was the need to tell the fact that people tell you you're stunning ?
    Fishing for compliments will not help you change your life. Your will power will.
    I will be amazed if even half of what you have written is true. If you want to change your life , you have to be true to yourself.

• Wow you can't read can you besides making dumb comments about egos and fishing complements... and yea sadly for its true what's written it sucks a lot.

• I am no psychologist, but i have been throught dark times myself. One good quality about me is that i am empathize with almost anyone. I put myself in your shoes and even if I feel like that I would have no reason to post a question like that which is not infact a question. If this was written by someone else what would you had commented? "Love yourself and believe in yourself, you are beautiful" Is that all you want to hear?
      It might be embarassing to address an issue like this but its important.
      And before disregarding someone's opinion if it hurts to hear and calling it "dumb" , try to reason out if the intention behind it is noble or not.

• You got take that chance to let guy get to know you, how you can feel pretty well learn to love yourself trust me as a White man i think India women are gorgeous..

• The fact that men hit on you means almost nothing one way or the other. There is a type of guy who simply hits on every girl until he, "gets lucky" in his mind.

• Dude you are on a role.

• we have already discussed this😊

• Well, are you pretty?

What Girls Said 8

• You said that you feel like nothing but an average girlen you see yourself, yet people still tend to hit on you in public a lot right? That's an indication that there is something about the way you carry yourself that is very charming and you just don't realize it.

As for the guy you like, don't let the fact that you don't talk very much affect the way you feel about yourself. He is one against all the others who have hit on you in public. I can almost guarantee that he does not have an issue with you. He may not be interested in that way, but he probably thinks you are a good person and has a good reputation of you in mind. It would only make sense since so many other men have been attracted to you.

• I know how you feel, i felt like this all the way through my twenties up until my mid thirties. I finally met the guy who loved me as am i and i'm no super gorgeous model. Don't worry if guys dont reply back to you, i personally think that they are changing in to something else. most guys that age are still immature. Don't hate yourself for it, just know that you are stunning. you still have time, dont worry youself

• The change starts within yourself, start each day choosing 5 things you like about yourself, your life, someone or something you're thankful for. This will lead to building your self confidence and bringing you an overall happiness and appreciation for life :) There is SO much to be thankful for. Be fortunate you're alive well and have experienced relationships or a sense of love in the past. It can only get better from here on out bc you're one step closer to finding the person you really do love, forget this boy you're wasting your time by constantly contacting him. The effort should be reciprocated and if its not, don't ever forget that there are PLENTY of good men waiting in line to date you :) Hope this helped.

• Lol your such a typical white girl. That advice is what they teach you in primary school looking in the mirror and complimenting yourself. Lol. Self confidence is not improved that way.

• LOL why do I feel like you have something against me? It's alright though, my day will still be beautiful :P

• & for the record I'm not even white lol

• I used to feel like this sometimes i still do. please love yourself don't find things wrong with yourself because 99% of the time those things aren't even true! Trust me i know i always found things wrong with myself it got so bad that i was really depressed :/ just be patient when u least expect it you will find the man of your dreams you're still young !

• If you wear makeup regularly you should try going without it for a couple of months until that feels and looks normal to you. When you look at yourself in the mirror, pick something new to love about yourself every day.

• I understand it takes time just think positive do things that encourage you to think positive and don't let anyone bring you down.

• get a mani-Pedro, go to the salon. get a makeover

• Love yourself first.