What is ur body shape? Guys Nd girls?

I'm a fit pear.

What about you? 😎

Guys. Thanks to @cookiesandcream 's comment, now u an more accurately tell me ur body shape.

Just scroll down for her comment and u will see ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• According to the chart I would say I am triangle

• My body type is an Mesomorph Endomorph, a combination i. e. as long as I keep exercising I gain muscle and keep the fat at bay but if I stop for too long I will gain :)

Body shape will be triangle :D

• vanessanicoleg.files.wordpress.com/.../...2945.png
    According to that, probably a triangle or inverted triangle. I'm not totally sure though.

• My body is between an
    Ectomorph and a Mesomorph.

Ectomorph: You should concentrate on gaining weight in the form of good, lean muscle tissue. Weight training should be fairly heavy and done at a slower workout pace with longer rest periods between sets. Don't weight train too often or for too long per training session. Eat a diet high in quality foods, eat more than you're used to, and eat often. Keep aerobic activities to a minimum.

Mesomorph: You have a naturally fit body but, to maintain or improve it, you should adopt an exercise and diet regimen that compliments your build. You can strength train more often and for longer periods of time, but be careful not to overdo it. Train with moderate to heavy weighs and keep a moderate pace, making sure not to rest too long between sets. You'll find you gain muscle quite easily. Don't fear; you won't get "bulky." When you're happy with your muscle size, simply train to maintain. Stick to a good, healthy diet to stay lean and muscular, and watch for any slow-creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, but be careful not to overdo it.

• I'd say sporty... but according to @cookiesandcream im probably a Mesomorph...(or used to be lol)

• Is stick an option here?

• My body is an athletic/fit mesomorph and triangle, depending which system you use.

• I'm inverted triangle to the extreme. My shoulders are very wide compared to my waist. And I'm mostly fit but i have some tummy pudge that i wish i could get rid of 😞

• inverted triangle
    i have broad shoulders and a pretty small waist
    i have a lot of lean muscle and weigh 164lbs at 6ft tall

• All Muscle

• Ook. Hahaha. Still doesn't really answer my question. Maybe if i ask... Larger on the shoulders or equally muscled lol? Guys should have terms as peat apple and invertes triangle to make things easier lol

• That is my term just look at my neck in my pic

• Lol lol ok

• I am a potato.

• really fit, imdo lots of sports, but i also hav thin bones, so its i have muscles and am slim

• I'm a brick :D

I seriously don't know what body shapes for men are called.

• I'm more of the don't ask don't tell kind lol.

• 3 dimensional muscle.

What Girls Said 26