Guys, do I look okay without makeup?

Yes I am aware I have a zit, and my bangs look funky because I pushed them aside for you to see my face. My friends tell me I'm overly self conscious about my "natural face", and that I look fine. I usually wear makeup. Especially to fill in my brows, they are patchy and uneven due to a combination of genetics and hitting my head as a child. Anywho, do I actually look ok without makeup? I'd like a cold read from strangers, rather than the slight bias my friends and family have.
Guys, do I look okay without makeup?

• You look ok
    71% (39)
  • You don't look ok
    9% (5)
  • Don't worry about it
    20% (11)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look really ok

What Guys Said 21

• Before i thought ALL NATURAL 10/10 but now

Look. If you like makeup, wear it. If not, dont. Don't be pushed to assume makeup is a bad thing like i did. I mean you dont have to cake it on but whatever you like.

As for your question,

One zit isn't anything lol. You look pretty attractive to me anyways.

• You look fine without make up. I've never really understood the fascination with it that girls have. It usually just ends up ruining their faces. You look good. Don't be afraid to show that off.

• It's a multi-faceted issue. Now that everyone can afford make-up, it's become a staple and society simply expects girls to wear it. The Western beauty standards are still pretty 'flawless' and girls emulate this perfection by slathering make-up on their imperfections. And woman are generally much more concerned with their outwards appeal as opposed to men, so many wouldn't even dare going out without make-up. What's a cute, little imperfection in your eyes can be a huge issue with her face in her eyes. Etcetera.

• Society doesn't expect anything. If anyone "expects it" it's the media. There are many girls that don't pay it any attention and lots of guys that can't notice the difference.
      They're not "flawless." In fact, the idea of "flawless" doesn't even make sense. What is a flaw? A little belly fat? A mole on her cheek? Some guys find a mole hot. Others find it a flaw. "Flaw" is a pretty useless language when describing women.
      That, as well, I'd also disagree with. There's a reason that most guys go to gyms and it's not to carry more grocery bags into the house at a time.
      Sure, there are girls like that. All I'm saying is that it's a standard they're only placing on themselves that doesn't exist. It's an illusion.

• You look fine without makeup. I really like your lips. Don't be so self-concious about your zit, it doesn't make you any less beautiful. I'm beginning to wonder how you do look with makeup.

• well from the photos , I would say you had a lot of foundation on. Your skin looks good and healthy here. The only reason you would need to wear makeup is if the light is dim.

• Looking like that, you don't need makeup

• You look ok , infact quite good without makeup. I like your confidence and I anticipate you to be a truthful and fun loving person. If I knew you, you'd be one of my good friends.

• I hope you're not as shallow as this question makes me think you are. You look fine.

• Shallow as in self centred? No, just overly self conscious

• Oh! I get it. I don't care much about other people's appearance, I'm just like "you do you, and rock it!" But when it comes to me, I have an anxiety disorder so I convince myself I'm not pretty enough or whatever. Does that answer your question?

• Yes, it does. OK, then, well, you shouldn't bother about your looks. You're very pretty.

• Gorgeous, u have gr8 features a lot of girls should be jealous of

• yeah you look fine

• Fuck makeup. That thing is made to ruin women's face anyway. You look great without is. 8/10 would... well you know.

• You look so innocent and cute baby.

• You look fine just your pose is weird. You've got nice eyes though (;

• Every girl looks beautiful without makeup, you are no exception.

• you look very ok!

• you look fine

• makeup is overrated. You look fine

• ur cute!!!

• why use makeup at your age your skin is fine, make up is designed for prostitutes and the elderly

• Well at least you got A zit. Lucky. lol.

• No difference

• Your beautiful the way you are <3