Do you think this woman is good looking?

Her name is Inga Arshakyan and she's a popular singer in Armenia. Actually, I just noticed she has few solo photos. Feel free to share your opinion about others in the pictures too, if you want to.
Do you think this woman is good looking?
This is her with her bandmates from Genealogy & members of Il Volo:

@ilvolomusic supports Genealogy 🇮🇹🇦🇲 🙏🏻😇 #ilvolo #Italia #Genealogy #buildingbridges #facetheshadow #grandeamore Vote for Armenia! #Belarus #Hungary #Estonia #Albania #Serbia #Russia #Georgia #Greece #Denmark #FinlandGenealogy Official 🇦🇲 (@genealogyofficial) tarafından paylaşılan bir fotoğraf (19 May 2015, 10:27 PDT)

With the woman from Spain:

Genealogy with beautiful @edurnity :) 🇦🇲 🇪🇸 #Armenia #Spain #Genealogy #Edurne #BuildingBridges #FaceTheShadow #esc2015 #eurovision #Austria #ViennaGenealogy Official 🇦🇲 (@genealogyofficial) tarafından paylaşılan bir fotoğraf (18 May 2015, 04:43 PDT)

Looks like they love selfies:

It's party time 💜💜💜✌🏻️ Have Fun Guys :) #Armenia #Eurovision #esc2015 #Genealogy #BuildingBridges #favetheshadowGenealogy Official 🇦🇲 (@genealogyofficial) tarafından paylaşılan bir fotoğraf (16 May 2015, 12:26 PDT)

#Repost @essaimusic ・・・ With my sister Inga Arshakyan in Paris. 🎹🎵👍Bravo. She put the stage on fire with Anush.❤️❤️❤️Genealogy Official 🇦🇲 (@genealogyofficial) tarafından paylaşılan bir fotoğraf (9 Haz 2015, 14:12 PDT)

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg! When we were little me and my brother used to laugh at the name inga cause we thought we made it up. Omg I didn't know it was real!!

And she's pretty but okay at the same time

2|0
    0|0
    • "Inga" is also how we write a baby's crying sound in Turkish. It's a weird name. Her sister is called Anush

What Guys Said 15

• With a natural look and facial expression she'd probably be stunning.

Here, she's kind of repellent. So, so fake. And such obvious pretending. It's too bad because she could be gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not physically unattractive, but she has a snobby/bitchy expression on her face in every picture that is not appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the kind of woman that I would walk past and not ever notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find her attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's very beautiful in the first photo.

Yeah, I'd do her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty friggin awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, she has potential but I'm not into her style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too much make-up she looks like a skank

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in my opinion..

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah yeah. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • of course, very beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • she's alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too PHOTOSHOPPED for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Um the first pic looked nice then the more pics I saw the less pretty she looked

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• She looks quite good.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's got an indian flava to her. she looks like aisharwarya, miss India.

1|1
    0|0
    • She does! I never noticed that!

• Nope... I don't.

But I bet some people do.

0|0
    0|0
  • she is very good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • She's very beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • she is beautiful, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, she's good looking. And her name reminds me of my Swedish classes: Jag är inga barn...

1|0
    0|0