How to get a more womanly figure?

This is a pic of my figure. How can I make it more womanly? My hips aren't properly rounded and stuff how do I change that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand. Your figure already looks womanly.
    "Properly rounded" hips are largely genetic. Most of the changes that you'll be able to make are going to be from workouts. Just learn about the workouts that are going to target that area of your body. However, if you want them to be a lot thicker, adding layers of muscle probably isn't going to be the most attractive. At least, if I'm understanding the look you're trying to achieve, correctly.

• I'm not curvy enough?

• I thought you looked good in your photo, already. I don't really know why you'd want to be "more curvy."
      The "roundness" around the hips and thighs, from what I've seen, is usually corrected through surgery. It's part of where your body is storing body fat. Doing workouts could change it a little bit, but I don't believe it will eliminate it, if that's what you're hoping for.

What Guys Said 12

• I think you look well at the moment - You will probably find you will become more "womanly" over next couple of years when your body finishes developing

• You look pretty womanly as it is, and anyway, you aren't finished growing at 17.

• If you have hip dips you have to work out,

try doing squats , squat a lot, its a wonderful workout for the legs and butt, it will bring all the curves you want.

• Apparently hip dips are part of the skeleton? But thanks :)

• I work out a lot and for years. It has done nothing for my hips or bum, genetics play a bigger part.

• You look nice as is.

• You are what you are. It's hard to tell in that black outfit, but you look great to me. by the way, I love that top. It's classy and sexy at the same time

• You're still developing some but you've got a nice figure. There's only right things about your body

• squats babe

• I think your body looks hot? What is wrong with it :(

• Who told you that you don't have a womanly figure? It looks good to me. Sexy lady

• It looks great lol :)

• I kinda like it the way it is, but in like slim petite girls. Prefer them actually.

• What do you mean?

• Yeah

• Looks pretty slim to me. But I guess I can't really tell from the pic. Stomach looks small though. I like that☺️😍. I have for the female stomach, abdomen and lower tummy😌. I know... it's... different. But I have that and can't do anything about so i just indulge where I can... when, where and with whom I'm allowed😊

• you look fine to me

What Girls Said 3

• Your figure is just fine.

Buy female hormones... something like that XD I can't remember the name of it lol gay guys buy those things lol

• Your figure looks womanly to me, you don't need to change.

• try to do squats.