Girls, do I still look like a kid?

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah255/Honeybees246/1428608823_zps275d0089.jpg

I'm 25 years old, but I'm always mistaken for a teenager all the time. Please be honest, it's not going to upset me.

• You look like a kid
    76% (31)
  • You look like an adult
    24% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Girl

• You look more like you're 19-21... It's ok though, I'm 21 and people always think I'm younger. They usually think I'm 16-17. One of my brothers friends thought I was 13 lol. When you're older you'll still look younger than your age but that's a good thing :)

What Girls Said 19

• You look like you're under 20... though not a bad thing when you're 40 and still look like you're 30!

• yeah you do.. but be happy about it

• I'm okay with it. It'll be worth it in a few years. How old would you say I looked?

• like 18.. or 19...

• yep that was shocking actually you look young but its good in the long run.

• Hopefully, lol. But yeah, I know I still have that babyface.

• You do look younger than your age but certainly not like a kid. I say that you look more like a teenager. You would look better with a beard, it will give you a mature look :)

• Thanks, lol. The only time it gets kinda embarrassing is when girls years younger than me think I'm their junior.

• I wouldn't say a kid, or even a teen, maybe more like a young college student, in your 19 or 20 stages

• Yep, you look younger.

Happens to the best of us. I'm told we'll all appreciate it when we're older.

• I'd say you look about 18 or 19

• Hey, it doesn't even matter, you're going to be the lucky one when you're older bc you'll look younger :)

• I was so shocked when I opened the picture I almost fell off my chair.
    You look just like my big brother!

• You kinda do...

• Oh wow, you look about 16. Sorry dude.

• I didn't vote because I don't think you look like a kid... more like 20ish 21, 22, somewhere in there.

• I'd say a little bit of both.
    If I saw you I would think you were an adult, but you do have a very young looking face, so I understand why it may confuse some people.
    It happens to a lot of people.

• You look 19 to me :/

• You look 17-19

• You look about 19, you're cute though:)

• You do look younger but not like a kid. You very attractive to so embrace your youthful looks when your 30 you will have 20 year old girls all over you 😀.

• My goodness you are cute

• Lol, in an adult sort of way or an adorable kid sort of way?

• Adult

• Ah, well thank you very much, lol.

• You look older