Girls, How much more weight (in muslce) should I gain?

I've been going to the. Gym I used to weigh 108 now. I weight 130 Iwanna be like 160

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you're way too thin. At least 25 lbs

What Girls Said 10

• I think you look fine the way you are, but whatever makes you feel happy with yourself :)

• Dang you (were) real light!! But good for you, keep goin, and you look fine

• Good for you for progressing in achieving your goals! Don't worry about how much more weight you want to gain, just focus on your goal, stay driven and the results will surprise you :)

• As long as you work hard, you'll definielty achieve. You look fine now anyway!

• way too thin... I disagree
    But I like some nice arms xd

• I'd prefer if you had less muscles

• arms look nice.. ur abs aren't defined yet, but I know how hard that is...

• no its actually pretty easy but since I'm bulking they fade away when I reach my goal weight I can just cut some fat and done

• I think most girls are happy with what you're at now, so don't push yourself too hard if it's an unrealistic goal. Don't get too big because most girls think there's a point where the muscle just starts looking like too much.

• You look good to me already :D Cute, maybe work on tightening the stomach or arm area, that's all I can say

• You look fine! Just eat healthy and stay active

• Nope I dont think I look fine if I did I wouldn't be trying to gte muscular >.<