Is Meghan Trainor attractive and how big is she in real life?

I am curvy in real life, I am short and I wear a size 6, I am curvy but not heavy. I also have long blonde hair and this girl told me I look like Meghan Trainor because of my face, blonde hair and curves.

But Meghan looks kinda big to me...

Do you think she is attractive? What size do you think she is in real life?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• She is okay but that song repulses me to the nth degree

• I do think she's attractive, but again it's all subjective. I'm a bit disappointed in the comments bigger girls like her usually get, but hey people are shallow.

Anyway getting back to your question, if you're curvy but not heavy, I think you'll be good on getting people's attention.

• I'd fuck her...

• I don't find her face attractive. I have no real issue with her body from what I can see.

• id have to see your face, but i dont really find her attractive.

• Can't stand her screechy voice and God awful music.

• she's not even fat... More like on the lower end of thick. I would definitly make her lips move

• I absolutely hate Meghan trainor because she says shames skinny people and says she never wants to be skinny.

• Meghan Trainor is not that pretty. She is overweight, but if she had a prettier face she might be able to pull it off. But she's not pretty enough.

You know that plus sized model who speaks out about body image? She is latina I don't remember her name. She is REALLY pretty face and even though she's overweight her face is so hot that she pulls it off. She would look better if she lost weight but I would not turn her down because of it.

• Hell no. she's too fat.

What Girls Said 10

• I remember reading somewhere that she either wears a UK size 12 or size 14. Personally, I don't think that that's fat. I still don't find her attractive though.

• I don't know if these numbers are legit or not, but this site has her at 5'2" and 175.

www.celebritiesheight.com/.../

That seems pretty big to me. I've been heavy before, but never that big and I'm much taller than her.

• She is average looking.
    Height: 5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
    Weight: 68 kg or 150 pounds.
    Measurements: 39-29-39 in or 99-74-99 cm
    Dress size:12 (US) or 42 (EU)

Stats from healthycelebs. com

• she is fine.. not that big

• I think she's ok looking. And she doesn't look that big to me.

• @asker forget that wanna-be bitch
    You are NOT fat! Believe me.
    For a celebrity, meghan isn't hot but she's repping for all of us average girls. Im sure a lot of average guys would like to get with her.

• Hell nO. When a girl has a average face you can deal with it Meghan is below average but anywho her face isn't the problem. She's too thick and when a girl is fat she's unfuckable to most guys.

• I don't think she's obese. Besides other people who are not hot and skinny need to be represented :)

• I don't know

• I don't really like her that much. And I feel like some of her songs do a lot of skinny shaming.

• I always thought she was a size 6.

• Wait? Ain't curvy being used as a synonym for fat these days?

• It is but it really isn't... well I have a small waist, big hips, big chest is what it means here.

• Well, I am not.

• Said the size 6 girl. You know, you should really be more self-conscious about your body.