Please rate me (with 5 average)?

Please be bruttaly honnest, I am just curious, if you have to give a 0 do it, if you rate me lower than average I dont take its just to know your honnest oppiniouns.
first pic: profile
second pic:
please rate me (with 5 average)?
3rd pichttp://i.imgur.com/6oAJULl.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, you are fine looking. I can't really rate you since I'm a guy and that makes it tough, however I just wanted to say you post A LOT of these questions.

I understand if you are doing because of some low self esteem or whatever. If that is the case though, I suggest posting a question about low self esteem instead of a 'how do I look' question. Getting people's compliments won't help low self esteem in the long run.
    If you are doing it to try and get people to message you, I suggest going to a dating website for that.
    If you are just curious on how you look, all I can say is that you have plenty of answers to get a feel for how you look.

I'm not saying you don't have a right to post a bunch of 'how do I look' questions, but I am trying to tell you are many better solutions than this.

What Girls Said 9

• 9 out of 10. You are very good looking.

• why are you constantly asking this question? once is enough.

• You're 10/10! Cute face with beautiful smile, sweet eyes, messy hair and beard. And you're pretty hot too , that toned v shape body, strong arms :$

• over and over again...

• Eight? You're attractive, but not my type so it's hard to judge.

• I would say an 8

• You're good looking

• 8-9/10 you're so attractive😻

• An eight. The second picture you were trying to look sexy right? Haha. I'm just kidding.

What Guys Said 10

• Those sandals though...

Your lack of confidence affects you more than the way you look does.

• Dude you need to fucking stop, I swear that I haven't seen anyone who asks the same retarded question as much as you.

• 2manyrates4me. I suggest you join a dating site considering all you want is people to rate your looks. Especially the girls mate.

• A guy can tell how attractive an other guy is. Those who don't are simply hypocrites who are insecure about looking gay. Most handsome and charismatic actors were chosen by male producers -_- . 9 or 9,5 out of 10 no homo.

• You look very handsome - I don't rate anybody, it is just a number

• Id say your attractive. 7/10. I base this on everyday people I see. But it doesn't matter about appearance. I can tell your insecure and inexperienced with girls. Learn this girls can smell fear like dogs. So if your intimidated by them some women may not consider u because of this. So if u r one of those who struggle with women learn to hide your fear.

• Stop asking this.

• You would look like a model if you wear suits

• 0 and I'm straight

• really?, do you think its 0 or is just because you just don't rate guys

• These girls have told you you're attractive countless times and you do look more manly with the facial hair.

now get off gag and go hit on women. it's the only way you'll get one.