Which girl do you think is overall sexier?

Face, smile, body, sex appeal, etc. And they're both in college, so they're not under 18.

Girl 1

Girl 2

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2
I know these girls personally, both of them are real. Hate if you please.

Most Helpful Girl

• girl 1's face is not cute and her body is unproportionate. it looks like she's had some bad back alley surgery to try and get thicker

girl 2 has a cute petite shape but her face isn't attractive either. it looks like she does meth tbh

girl 2 wins by default

• She might look like she's had surgery but she actually has Elephantitis and all of her fat goes to her bottom half.

• I completely agree with u its a situation whereby there both not great and therefore it's not worth saying one is better. But for the sake of it girl 2 because of her milkmaker.

What Girls Said 8

• Girl A. If the first girl does indeed have elephantitis, then she wins by a landslide because A) she's apparently not allowing it to affect her self-confidence and B) has a better face overall. Second girl looks old and worn.

But can I also add that this is a dick question overall? Whether or not they know you've posted this question up here with pictures of them, you've just subjected girl A to a plethora of ridicule. Especially by not including the extenuating circumstances that causes her altered body. I feel bad for her, especially after seeing all the other responses. I know they prob responded before they knew the circumstances, so I lay it all on you.

• She's a whale anyway.

• Do you have a grudge against her or something? Are you trying to garner hate for her? Or do You hate her? Does she kick puppies?

• What the fuck is up with her thighs

• They both look rough in the face. girl 2 has a better Unphotoshopped body but she can be thicker lol

• Ugh it's like an ugly contest. Both are gross but the second one has a waaaaay better bod so I'll go with her.

• Girl 2 for sure, top girl has tree trunks for legs!! jeez

• thats a pretty bad photoshop on the first one

• I know her personally. Here is her workout video I filmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2liMI6qtDOc

• i'm not saying she doesn't have big legs. just that pic is clearly faked

• It's really not. Trust me, when you see her in person, you would be shocked.

• The first once can't be real.

• I know her personally lol

• Not all of us like that haha

• Yeah, you all do. Nobody ever compliments my small boobs.

• Nice photoshop on #1

What Guys Said 16

• OMG love the lower body on girl 1, thighs and hips are perfect. Stomach and boobs look great too. I love her smile, super cute.

• The first girl's thighs are unattractive, there's no proportions there, it's a huge turn off.
    Girl 2's face is just average, but her body is hot, so I vote for her.

• Top girl is photoshopped. No way she can be carrying that kind of trunk and not have a belly.

• With girl one I'm slowly looking down her figure, everything great at first but then HOLLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

• Girl 1 is DEFINITELY my type.

• Pic 1 has a nice face but body is strange so I will go for pic 2 seems more in proportion

• I'm sorry but that first girl looks like shitt, like seriously she has to be way over her healthy weight limit... Like how the heck is it even possible to have thighs that big?

Second girls body is next to perfect even though her face leaves a bit to be desired.

• Definitely the second girl.

• If girl 1 is real then definitely girl 1

• Which one is overall more photoshopped?

• is this a joke?
    option 2

• Sorry no better choice.

• Either Girl A is hideously deformed or you are a master of photoshop. lol

• She has elphantitis. I know her personally.

• I don't understand the first girl. I just don't get the picture

• What don't you get?

• How it works

• You mean her legs? She has elephantitis.

• #2 is more attractive because the legs on #1 are scary.

• hahahahaha you fuckin suck at photoshop dude that is such a bad shop. Both of them have 5/10 faces.

• THAT DONT MEAN THE PIC ain't SHOPPED!