Girls, am I attractive? Throughout my high school "tenure," I've been described as unattractive.. I just need an opinion, as silly as that sounds?

Changed!

19

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a good looking guy! :)

What Girls Said 18

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Don't listen to those high school people also don't listen to anyone that is only dragging you down

• you look good.

• Yes you are attractive, just my type. I was always called ugly at school. High schoolers are just mean.

• You have nice eyes, seems like nice hair and good style. Definitely not unattractive. You can't really go by what high school classes you as, unless your personality isn't that great, but I'm doubting that. Don't worry, you are a high rating and I'm sure many girls would agree.

• very cute in my opinion, high school is b. s and none of it is real anyway. enjoy your good looks!

• Sure, I'd say an overall yes

• You look great!

• I think you are a very handsome guy. not sure why you would be described as unattractive... know how you feel tho, my aunt tol me I have no aesthetic qualities...:/

• I think people in your high school are cruel, you are a beautiful person, who does not need validation! Who cares what those idiots think. It's funny bc all the mean kids in high school get their karma after high school in the real world.

• Don't listen to them. You are cute :)

• you're so cute. Canadians ftw :)

• You're good looking.

• If that's you on your profile pic then 7/10
    If you had a front face shot it might be higher

• How do you think you look?

• You're a very attractive guy!!! 😊😘

• Lol, who called you unattractive? You, sir, are fine.

• You're attractive

• You actually cute but looks aren't everything