I have 3 lip piercings. Two on the side of my lip and one in the middle.. Is that unattractive?

I have 3 lip piercings. Two on the side of my lip and one in the middle..Is that unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Every person is different, I find it attractive

What Guys Said 20

• Not a fan of it. I can only think of how uncomfortable it would feel if I was kissing a girl with that.

• I've never liked piercings at all. There are a lot of guys that think they're really attractive. If that's what you want to wear, then go for it because there will be plenty of guys that dig it.

• I think they are very sexy

• There are two types of people, those that like piercings and those that don't. I fall into the latter category.

• unattractive for me.. sorry. I only like ear/nose piercings.. others look awful.

• Well some people will find it attractive, some won't.
    Unfortunately, I'm the person that doesn't prefer piercings... But I can say that from what I've seen that you're an attractive girl without them

• Can't see your eyes.

I personally wouldn't kiss you only because my lip in pierced, too (labret) and I feel like at some point my CBR would get caught on your vert jewelry, especially during some heavy making out.

• Why so many?

• 0|0
  • Some it is, some it's amazing. There are two kinds of people in this world. The people who don't like the way you like your body and the people who you should be friends with.

• I like it since I got two I'd be worried of us getting tangled up and tugging at them though ouch

• To me piercing is totally unattractive except the ears and one in the left nostril

• not only is it unattractive, it also makes kissing hell

• as i see it's not for everyone some people can have them and it fits the person, on others not so much.
    some people will find them unattractive and some will not, as for me i don't mind them it would be weird for a time.

• that's really too much.. gives wrong impression

• Definitely no my cup of tea.

• just the one in the middle would be better x

• Look very individualize, puncture were on your nipples and labia minora?

• Oh my god, I don't like that. Too much for me. But that's just my opinion so don't take it all in.

• Really depends on the guy. Some do, some don't. The guys you want will be attracted to it.

What Girls Said 8

• Some people suit them some dont- i dont but my friend has what you have plus heaps of tattoos and more piercings, and she looks AMAZING. Just find your own personal style and then dont worry about what others think :) (I dont think it looks unattractive)

• That middle one looks painful, ouch. But it really all depends on personal preference as people are saying down there. But regardless, if you like your piercings you shouldn't worry about what other people think because you don't need superficial guys in your life. Find a guy who likes you for you. :)

• I like it.

Piercings, and especially facial piercings, tend to be rather divisive when it comes to attraction. Some people love them, some people hate them.

• I think it would look nicer with just the middle piercing. It's too much/too bulky with all of them but it's entirely up to you.

• No, they don't make you unattractive. Some people are gonna like the piercings some people aren't. I have my septum pierced and so many guy are like "you're so beautiful, but that thing in you nose is awful" they don't phase me because I love my piercing. And if you love yours and think they look good screw whatever anyone else has to say about them.

• Do they never hurt?
    It looks so though.
    I do not find them attractive to be honest. But everyone is different.

• Show me how you kiss. Specially french kiss.

• I personally don't like it but many people do