Do braces, plates, any orthodontics, make a person unattractive and put you off completely?

I have a plate, and it makes me really self conscious. I never smile with my teeth in photos. I'm just curious as to whether you guys and girls are out of by it? Does it make someone unattractive?

See attached photo for reference.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I think they add to the cuteness factor

• Honestly, I find them pretty cute and might even find some people more attractive because of them.

• Nope not at all. I bet your really beautiful, and will make one really lucky man the happiest person in the world.

• Thanks so much, that's very kind 😊

• Depends on the girl who wears them and they look adorable on you

• Oh, thank you, I hate them but means a lot to hear that ☺️

• No. I've always found braces and stuff rather cute. :3

• I'm glad to hear that ☺️

• No you look beautiful.

• Some people are more attracted by it and some people are put off. at the end of the day you just have ton say that you don't care about the negative opinions.

• Very practical advice, thank you

• I like it, i think they're super cute

• Not at all. For some reason, I find braces cute on girls.

• Awwwww your so cute!!! Dont feel bad your great

• No its good and it helps that your a very pretty girl

• I think you look extremely attractive with it. What's your age?

• Thank you! I'm 18

• Okay, just making sure I didn't call a 13 year old extremely attractive.. Why you gotta be anonymous!

• Some might find it as a negative but I don't think those things are bad.

• I am more concerned about your poor photo-taking skills than a little metal wire across your teeth.

What Girls Said 3

• No need to panic cause' you look stunning! You are very brave to stick your photo on here, I know there a lot of judgy people on here but you are gorgeous! Don't be afraid to be yourself and don't wear any makeup! You don't need it! If people tell you you are ugly don't listen to them! You are ( as Pewds would say ) UNTRA FABUELUS!

• Aw wow, thank you so much, I really appreciate what you've said. Your so sweet, thanks again!

• If the guy is cute, braces make him look cuter to me

• Honestly, I find braces, plates and that sort of thing really attractive. It makes you different, special and unique, and that's a thing I love. Don't you ever hide your smile, it's beautiful :)