Guys... Am I ' pretty '?

I want to know if I am what you would call a' pretty girl '

am I pretty?
would you date me?
what amid out of ten?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• C'mon, that's not even you.
    www.google.com/search
    What's the point of having a fake picture and asking people if they find the girl attractive? I don't get it...

• you are actually beautiful, pretty isn't enough. and i would defiantly love to date you.. and i will say strong 9 maybe you will get a 10 just have a full body pic :)

• I think you are very pretty - If I was 28 years younger I would date you - I don't rate anybody, it is just a number

• eh you're a catfish...

common guys.. reverse image search is your best friend

• Yeah, you're pretty. You remind me a little of Jordana Brewster, and I always did like her. Don't know if I'd date you or not, don't know your personality well enough to make that decision. Solid 8, leaning towards 9.

• You look good, I don't know your personality but from your profile I'd most likely have a dinner with you. :-)

Also a number really is pointless and doesn't have any true value. A person can look a 10 but have a personality of a 1 so it all is meaningless.

The fact is to the right person you will be a 10/10 and that's always the best feeling.

• If that's you in the picture, than you are absolutely stunning. I don't do the rating thing, and depending on what your personality is like, I could definitely see myself wanting to date a girl like you, though I think you would be out of my league

• Thank you for being honest! And thank you for being so nice!

• Lol you're welcome 😊. Keep your head up, you're gorgeous! Any guy you date is going to be one hell of a lucky guy!

• Yes you're
    Yes I would
    10
    You look like lot's of fun someone who would and could take the piss out of herself and me.

• Sure you are.

I wouldn't date you, because I don't know you yet as a person. Also... I find a LOT of girls pretty
    I rate you 8 out of 10

• U are a very attractive young lady

• From what I can tell, you look awesome. Yes to all your questions. :)

• 7/10... cute. yup I would date you

• You're very pretty, ya I'd be happy to date you. I don't like to rate people.

• Straya nty.

• You seem attractive from what I can see.

• Yes you are pretty

• 8/10 at least and you you are really pretty and definitely date-able! ^^

• look like a cute kitty:D

• you are cute and beautiful

• she's pretty
    :D

• I wouldn't date you because i am ugly you are pretty

• Excuse my bluntness, I would fuck the hell out of you. In my eyes you are a 10/10 nd I would date you cutie.

• Very pretty. Can't say that I would date you because I know nothing about you.

What Girls Said 6

• Typical tumblr girl aka you're a catfish

• you look pretty

• you need a better angle and not just your side

• You're gorgeous. Makes me sad :-( haha, don't let anyone tell you different☺️

• I ain't a guy, but you're hot.

• How about a photo with your whole face and not just side profile? I wouldn't tell someone is good looking by the side profile.