would you date me?
what amid out of ten?

0|0
6|24

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• C'mon, that's not even you.
    www.google.com/search
    What's the point of having a fake picture and asking people if they find the girl attractive? I don't get it...

2|1
    1|0
  • you are actually beautiful, pretty isn't enough. and i would defiantly love to date you.. and i will say strong 9 maybe you will get a 10 just have a full body pic :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are very pretty - If I was 28 years younger I would date you - I don't rate anybody, it is just a number

0|0
    0|0
  • eh you're a catfish...

common guys.. reverse image search is your best friend

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, you're pretty. You remind me a little of Jordana Brewster, and I always did like her. Don't know if I'd date you or not, don't know your personality well enough to make that decision. Solid 8, leaning towards 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good, I don't know your personality but from your profile I'd most likely have a dinner with you. :-)

Also a number really is pointless and doesn't have any true value. A person can look a 10 but have a personality of a 1 so it all is meaningless.

The fact is to the right person you will be a 10/10 and that's always the best feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's you in the picture, than you are absolutely stunning. I don't do the rating thing, and depending on what your personality is like, I could definitely see myself wanting to date a girl like you, though I think you would be out of my league

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for being honest! And thank you for being so nice!

• Lol you're welcome 😊. Keep your head up, you're gorgeous! Any guy you date is going to be one hell of a lucky guy!

• Yes you're
    Yes I would
    You look like lot's of fun someone who would and could take the piss out of herself and me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure you are.

I wouldn't date you, because I don't know you yet as a person. Also... I find a LOT of girls pretty
    I rate you 8 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • U are a very attractive young lady

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I can tell, you look awesome. Yes to all your questions. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10... cute. yup I would date you

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty, ya I'd be happy to date you. I don't like to rate people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straya nty.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem attractive from what I can see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 at least and you you are really pretty and definitely date-able! ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • look like a cute kitty:D

0|0
    0|0
  • you are cute and beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • she's pretty
    :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date you because i am ugly you are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Excuse my bluntness, I would fuck the hell out of you. In my eyes you are a 10/10 nd I would date you cutie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty. Can't say that I would date you because I know nothing about you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Typical tumblr girl aka you're a catfish

0|0
    0|0
  • you look pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • you need a better angle and not just your side

0|1
    0|0
  • You're gorgeous. Makes me sad :-( haha, don't let anyone tell you different☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I ain't a guy, but you're hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • How about a photo with your whole face and not just side profile? I wouldn't tell someone is good looking by the side profile.

0|0
    0|0