I have Polycystic ovarian syndrome and it causes a lot of extra hair growth all over my body. Do some men find this attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear that - Should not be an issue for most guys

What Guys Said 6

• Only men with some kind of fetish would find it attractive, but many men do not find it unattractive. Perhaps that is what you meant to ask. It will not matter to a lot of guys, and to many more it will matter a little but not enough to be a deal breaker. It will be harder to find guys that are fine with it, but they are out there. Wishing you the best of luck in finding the right guys.

• It's very sad to have this condition, generally guys will not find it attractive, but don't lose heart!! Your personality is way more important to the guy who falls in love with you. If he is a genuine decent guy, he will love you whatever. Only shallow guys would reject you for this, and they are the guys you wouldn't want anyway!

Take care, stay safe!!

• No sorry to hear you have that though

• My wife had the same condition and regardless she is beautiful to me. She takes metformin for it.

• Some will. You'll find the right man eventually.

• Thank you. Seeing that made me feel better.

• My last GF/best friend has alopacia which caused her to loser all of her hair and she was still a gorgeous woman (despite her thoughts) . Just because you are different doesn't make you ugly.

• The opposite try shaving

• I have it on my back, chest, and stomach. It's everywhere from my neck down. It would be impossible to keep it shaved. I've tried waxing but it still grows back rather quickly.

• I'm sorry for you but that much hair will be of putting to a lot of guys just telling the truth is there no way to take medication to reverse the condition

• I take medication but it won't reverse anything. I still have what I have but thanks for being honest

What Girls Said 1

• Is your PCOS going untreated? Because properly treated, PCOS shouldn't cause that much additional hair growth.

• I take medication but it only prevents new hair follicles from growing so I still have to deal with what I have now.

• @dogbert444 Good to hear! I'm both a PCOS sufferer and a nurse.

• Nurse at 19, damn you finish college quick