On a scale 1 to 10 how insecure are you? Or which body parts of you that you feel The most insecure? And why?

Honestly i'm really insecure about my entire looks, but for the most part is my arms, i think my arms is so flabby and i'm not even comfortable to wear Sleeveless top without cover it with cardigans or outer.
On a scale 1 to 10 how insecure are you ? Or which body parts of you that you feel The most insecure ? And why ?

So, what about you? You can put your picture or be anon, just embrace your insecurity maybe it's not that bad after all and it's just your mind playing trick on you :P lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be really insecure and then I realized that there are women out there who would love to have my body, just as there are women who I think have amazing bodies. We're all in the middle to some extent. The way I look at it- my body does all sorts of amazing things for me and I appreciate it for that. I try to take care of myself and I think that counts for a lot when it comes to how you feel about yourself. There are things I'm still insecure about- I get break outs and I'm not as thin as I'd like. I have stretch marks and gooshy spots and I'm far from perfect by any means. But confidence goes a long way, so I just ignore those things when I'm around people.

What Guys Said 8

• Looks wise I am an insecure 9 but personality I am a very secure 1 - Worst part it is just the whole thing for me I have never really liked my looks, always relied on my personality.

• Hmmm about a 3 perhaps. I'm not too insecure about my body, just that I need more muscle definition. And I'm not really insecure about who I am either, I know I have flaws that I can't embrace or change, but that's it.

• it's good for you ! you have confidence on your look and also you can work out to get them muscle, lol

• If 10 is the most insecure, then probably a 7. Probably my teeth, upper torso, arms, and height. I'm extremely scrawny, pretty short, and my teeth don't look that good. It's gotten to the point of having nightmares a lot of nights.

• first, you can try to use braces to improve your teeth, I had mine when I was 22 years old, lol. I know it's too late, but it's better than never, right? and I am still having it. second, maybe you can work out and build your muscle and have better posture? even though I think it might be not as bad as you think it is.

• I already had braces and had them removed and it nearly ruined my teeth. A lot of my teeth have surface cavities because of the braces when they came off.
      I spent about three years trying to eat right, work out, and build muscle mass, but I just ended up tone and even scrawnier.
      =/ Thanks, though.

• if 10 is extremely insecure, id give myself a 4. Im not too insecure, but there are places that could be improved

• 4 is moderate so it's good that you still have confidence on your, indeed there is always space for improvement :)

• What's wrong with your looks

• everything seems wrong to me. lol. but my arms are flabby and I can't wear sleeveless top. also i have some scars on my face and birth mark too.

• I don't see anything wrong with your arm. As far as your face I can't see so I can't say

• It's hard to make the person produces the idea of crime

• I was born with a rare pituitary disorder that messed with my development during puberty. On a scale of 10, my insecurity about my private parts is an 11... :(

It took me until my 30s to even feel comfortable dating, and I still haven't done anything intimate.

• I don't know how bad it is, I hope there is something you can do about it. but i'm sure you will find your significant other who accept you just the way you are :)

• I'm "medically" normal, but I'm noticeably below the average.

• 10 and 'm insecure about everything pretty much too ugly to skinny need bigger pecs and bigger arms. also a whole new face

• well.. you can work out and gain those muscle, but face... hmm i don't think you need a new one lol. unless you got some scars from burned or fatal accident,.

• Yeah I work out but I'm 27 gettiung old and working out takes years on years to achieve any sort of good visual results without steroids -.-

What Girls Said 8

• I was very insecure when I was teen. Because everyone was judging the way I look. It was very unfair Then I realized i am ok. Nothing super pretty but I like the way I look :)
    I like what I see on the mirror. That counts most to me.
    I am secure person now. I like my look :) I do not want to rate :) Because I am awesome like that ;)

• I'm pretty insecure about my whole body, but the number one thing is how round my face is, I hate my face shape

• ur really beautiful n I mean it

• What? What's wrong with how round your face is? I've always found a more round face attractive. Besides, your face really compliments your eyes. Sorry for the bunch of compliments. Haha It's just that you have really gorgeous eyes and, when combined with how nicely rounded your face is, you just come across as extremely pretty. If I saw you in real life, you certainly would have turned my head a few times.

• see ! there are plenty of guy who adores your face which makes you insecure, lol. :D

• I'm most insecure about my hips and stomach, my stomach because it a bit of belly fat that I'm working to tone , hips because of stretch marks

• Yaass. Belly fat is the worst women enemy, and I'm sure you can work it out ! 😁
      And about stretch marks, even the top model such Alexandra ambrossio has them too, so its really normal.

• My arms and my waist is what bothers me about myself.

• Yes same like mine, I'm insecure about my arms too, but I bet yours look better.

• No they're not, unlike your arms mine actually do have flab. .-.

• 1, I'm not really insecure at all.

• Cool ! good for you to have that such confidence, beside you have nothing to worry about cause you are very attractive :)

• My teeth. They're so crooked, but I always forget about them and smile anyways. XD

• mine too, i put braces a year ago. I used to hesitate to smile because i'm so consious of it, but now I can barely shut my mouth close. lol.

• My stomach, but I've been working on it.

And your arms look fine by the way :)

• Definitely a 10. I'm insecure about my body, the way I laugh and talk, the way I dress, my boobs and vagina. Basically everything hahaha