Girls, Which is the best profile picture?

The reason is i asked this girl out on a date she hasn't responded yet so i thought i'll try and upload some better pics of myself

• One
    0% (0)
  • Two
    51% (18)
  • Three
    23% (8)
  • Four
    6% (2)
  • Five
    20% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• 2.

Looking directly at a camera can look very odd - even in conversation you rarely look at someone square on. At a slight angle is most natural.
    In number 2 there is no shadow across your face or hint that it's a selfie. There is a slight smile on your face showing a glimmer of maybe a cheeky personality?

I used to work in a photography studio. I got used to being picky over photos :p

What Girls Said 8

• Second one...

• I like the third one or possibly the last one, You are a handsome guy. It's funny how uploading a nice picture may influence her to message you, although she sounds a little unsure. Remember what you deserve! You shouldn't have to get her attention by uploading a new picture. Enjoy your day!

• thanks i know she may just be busy but i really like her and i'm trying to give myself the best chance possible, thanks for your positive comments and i hope you have a great day too!

• I know exactly what that feels like.. sometimes when my boyfriend and I are going through a rough patch, I kinda just want to hop on Instagram and post a pic, but it really doesn't help me feel any better. Upload the picture because YOU want to. :)

• Yeah i want to get a few decent pics of myself on their but yeah it does make you feel down for a bit thanks for the advice though :)

• I like the second pic

• I like the picture of Four, but the damn shadowssss

• Number 2 definitely. You look much more masculine, sexy, and at the same time playful.

• 3rd is cutest! :P

• I love the second one!!!😊

• Get a friend to take a candid picture of you smiling, that's always cute :)