I am thinking of doing a hair colour change, I've done it all before, any suggestions on a nice change for summer?

Here are some pictures of my brunette hair, red hair (which I currently have) and jet black hair.

I am not afraid of dying my hair lol any colour ideas are welcome, what is trending that will look good with my skin tone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jet black or the 2nd one with the pink looks cool. It looks better when it's subtle though.

What Guys Said 15

• I think both styles look great but the red just edges it for me

• I prefer your hair on the second and third picture.

• Brown is awesome on you in my opinion.. Stick to that! :D

• you look like you'd be a stunning blonde. nothing spectacular about dying blonde i guess, but still, it'd look good :D

• I like the brunette picture

• oh dear
    I imagine you in dark black long hair chute along your back
    wow you will look just like a cute Deer princess

black hair color is the sweetest thing fit your eyes
    omg imaging you.. really lovely :D

• Jet black is sexy! I would rock that jet black until the wheels fall off. "Along time"

• Go natural for a change. You hair will thank you. Yes I know, so condescending..

• I like brown/brunette... go brown or red! That red is hot

• Stick to your original color

• green and green lenses.

• Summer time = Haley Williams orange

• In my opinion, black is prefect on you!!! But you'd look cute in any hair color

• For summer you should cut your hair. Different style. 😉

• First wonderfull

What Girls Said 4

• you're really, really pretty. anything would look good on you! of those pics, the brown suited you best. have you ever thought of going maybe light brown, blonde or blond highlights may be something nice for the summer

• Thank you! You are super gorgeous yourself :) I love that women on this site are usually so sweet and help empower each other!

• aww thanks doll. yeah well not all women are, i had to block one earlier, and I dont block anyone...

• I love the half black/half red thing you have going on but maybe something cool would be dark blue/white tips?

• Firstly, you are gorgeous! Secondly, I personally think that most colours would suit you, however i think that since you have naturally dark hair, sticking to darker colours would be the safest option. I'm honestly thinking a dark blue, green or medium to dark purple would look amazing on you :)

• The red and black hair you had before looks pretty :) you could try dyeing it a turquoise blue