Girls, I am latino, can white woman any tell me if my looks are good or if I am ugly?

Hi Lady, I'm Antonio from Colombia lives here now 5 years. I am really like the white women here and seem that most white women is not really into latino men or say I'm mexican but really I am from Colombia. Why is? I am much tired of date with black women because white women look much pretty to me more you know. I want knowing if I am ugly? Thank you for response of any and have a nice day Sorry my English is not good very right now yet.Girls, I am latino, can white woman any tell me if my looks are good or if I am ugly?

.

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• You look good and have great eyes and facial structure, maybe grow your hair out... Then you'd be hot ;)

• You're good looking, just grow out your hair some more and do something with it, girls usually prefer other styles over shaven hair. But your eyes are beautiful so you can use those to your advantage.

• do you like Latino men

• how do I looks different?

• Your eyes are blue which is not the most common color among Latino people, and you just in general look a bit different than most I've seen, but it makes you look more interesting.

• Te miras bien 100% 😁 Ntp :)

• Although I'm not white, I think You're very good looking

• you look good..

• LOL "I am much tired of date with black women because white women look much pretty to me more you know."

Why did you date us in the first place then?

• they are waiting for you to seduce them first, whisper sweet nothings to their ears.

• Well I'm not white but I think you are attractive.

• your really attractive! just probe looking at the wrong girls haha

• Your definitely good Looking I'd say like a 8.5-9 (:

• You sort of look like Logan from The Lucky One. So, yeah... You look attractive. Not Ugly!

• Nice eyes, great jawline. You litterally look like my friend Anthony. His parents are from Guatemala.

• I would totally let you fuck the shit out of me, I dig mexican guys.

• You're the same thing than a white guy for me.

• much beauty. wow. such picture

;3

• Ur very attractive and I love your eyes there beautiful. I have always been attracted to latino men though I love the langue and they are much more attentive then the other guys i have dated.

• You're not ugly, you're actually really cute. 😍 Those eyes are flippin amazing!

• your very goodlooking:)

• you look great!!