Am I too skinny?

Am I too skinny?

• Yes
  • No
Could you guess my weight? I'm 5'5 by the way
By the way I eat like a pig but I can't gain weight, like wtf is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're soo skinny omg but cute and scary you look like a doll

What Guys Said 45

• Yes, I do think you're too skinny, for me anyway. I can see your bones way too easily. I prefer girls with far more weight on them.

The reason why you can eat like a "pig" and not gain weight is because you have a fast metabolism. Some people hate this, some people love it about them.

You're five feet, five inches tall? I'll guess and say you weigh 90 pounds.

• www.google.com/search

YOU'RE LIKE 5 DIFFERENT FUCKING PEOPLE. GET THE FUCK OUT WITH THIS SHIT YOU PULLED OFF GOOGLE.

• I'm pretty sure that's unhealthy. You need to gain like at least 20 lbs.

If you happen to have a really fast metabolism then I do not mean to offend.

• This looks like an unhealthy body type to me. No muscle. No fat. Please eat more.

• I don't know about too skinny but you are very skinny. Somewhat unhealthy looking.
    I used to be like you just not that skinny. Well I still am because I have to eat a lot to put on weight.
    For the the past year or so I've been working out to gain weight and its worked out fine for me.

You probably have a high metabolism like me. I could eat all day and not gain any weight, but I had to adjust my eating patterns.

I'd say 5 St / 70 Pounds

• There's nothing wrong with your size right now. I think adding a few pounds would just make you look a bit more healthy, though.

• As a guy I can say you are. Your thighs should touch

• You do look very skinny - I would be surprised if you are more than 105/110

• I'm sorry, but yes, you are way too skinny for my taste. However, I'm sure there are some other guys out there who prefer for women to be as skinny as you, so no worries.

And I'll go with 95lbs.

• Way to skinny. That's really not healthy.

• Yes, you're too skinny in my opinion.

• Sorry to say but yes you are

• Yes, you look very unhealthy to me as thin as you are.

I am a big woman lover so I find you way too skinny. But I am worried that you are unhealthy too.

• Very funny joke

• You're beautiful and skinny. As long as you're comfortable with your body, in a nice healthy way, you're absolutely fine.

• You look hungry and starved. Eat up and exercise girl!

• you are attractive but way too skinny... shouldn´t be too hard to change that or is it?

• I can't gain any weight! I don't have a eating disorder by the way

• She's a troll. Those pics are not hers.

• wouldn´t "trolling" include making me angry? i´m not angry. so i´m good :D

• Holy shit, you need to gain some weight.

• start eating more calories and maybe you can gain some pounds in a few weeks may be... yes ur skinny but you can change it with a li'l hard work

• i am soo sorry you are so skinny

• you look too skinny to me, yeah

• Yeah your skinny like borderline too skinny if you want to gain weight you need to slow down your metabolism eating 3 large meals a day no snacking

• You look beautiful like you are, if you're worried about this sort of thing, then do what you feel is right, its all about what you want and what you feel comfortable with, try not to worry too much.

• Go see a doctor.

• 40 - 50 Kg

I'd advise you to go see a doctor but I know that in some countries you have to pay and I don't know if you can afford it.

• You could gain around 12 lbs.

• when its storming outside, do you wear weighted shoes? you'd blow away otherwise o. O

• Get to like 120lbs your really skinny

• 92 lbs and yes you are too skinny, Gain at least 5 lbs , then you will be good.

• Yes. For my taste in girls? Yes. And prefer petite, slim girls with and smallish parts!

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 29

• You are very skinny, but if you feel good in your body - then that's just how your body is and fuck the haters. I'm the same height as you and used to look like this until I was 13, then I put on a few extra kilos and now I weigh 48kg but my ribs and hip bones still stick out. Like you, I eat a lot and whatever I feel like and like you, I've never put on weight and I do try (weight-lifting, eating high carbs, high fat & high protein). I think some people are just naturally skinny, same way as it's extremely hard for some people to lose weight.

I would guess you weigh around 40 kg / 80lbs at most. Based on your age range, if you're closer to 18 than 24, I wouldn't worry too much about it - maybe you will gain a little extra as you age. That happened with a lot of my other friends who were super skinny. But if you feel that something is wrong with your body or you feel tired a lot, then see a Dr. Can't hurt anyway, always good to have a checkup just to see that nothing is wrong. Strength training did help me put on some muscle if that's any help for you. I got really annoyed by hearing "oh, you look anorexic" whenever I put on a bikini so I started doing a lot of sports and it's helped a little bit with gaining weight... but not that much.

• You should gain a little more. If nothing else, make sure what you eat is healthy, so have loads of meat, fish, veg, fruit and some carbs and plenty of water. Definitely have a treat every day, that may be enough to put on some pounds. I'm a little concerned that you may be verging or actually have issues with your body image, the fact that you are that thin and that you are seeking approval regarding your size. You could do with gaining a stone. You are a woman, you are designed to carry a little extra, it's far healthier. Like i said, nice healthy options at least so that your hair, teeth, skin etc aren't suffering. People who eat very little and continue consuming little tend to age far, far more. Look up recovered anorexics and you'll see what i mean, it ages you terribly. Lack of vitamins will fuck up your teeth and hair, you may not see effects now but you will later. If you're looking for empty calories, veg, loads of it, you can eat as much as you want, combine that with a meat and some potatoes, rice, a roll etc and you will have a beautiful diet and beautiful skin. Just make sure you're getting enough!

• Not wanting to sound judgmental, but do you have an eating disorder? You may need to seek help if you do. Not trying to be mean, just genuinely worried.

• sorry but yes

• You are honestly really skinny and if it's not an eating problem I honestly suggest you visit a doctor, I'm not saying it due to how you look, but in how much danger you are in. You cannot afford to lose a single pound and if you do then you are in literal danger of starving to death even though you are eating

• Yeah, you're too skinny. I'm not even going to sugar coat it.

• Its not you're fault I am the exact same I eat a load but I have a fast metabolism. If you are that concerned go talk to ur doctor other than that dont feel to bad, it isn't your fault, as long as your healthy its okay dont worry

• yes you are

• Your legit skin and bones totally not healthy... I suggest you eat right now a donut some cake a loaf of bread etc. no way your naturally that skinny.

• I really am!

• In hs people used to tell me I was anorexic cause I was really skinny but I was never that skinny. It's actually kinda scary if that's legit you. Eat something.

• OMG yes
    Eat something, jesus :(

• Talk to a doctor. You might have a thyroid imbalance.

• And apparently you're a troll from other comments. Oh well. Someone else might benefit from this, God willing.

• Well, if you pig out often and digesting the food then it sounds like your have an overactive metabolism. There are shakes out there that can help you put on more weight. You are very very thin for your height - you look about 95 pounds.

• Using thinspo pics to get attention is pretty sad. I hope you get well soon.

• I have a feeling that this is not you because I used to follow a page like this on Instagram that posted pictures of skinny girls and inspiration to get skinny and... I saw similar pictures.

• That's not skinny, that's malnutrition and you need serious health help with urgency!

• You are very very skinny, but that's ok! As long as you eat, there's really not a problem.

• Yes, I'm sorry. I'm going to be honest here, I don't know what's going on with your metabolism, I have the same problem yet I'm not as thin as you.

• You should see a doctor man, thats not healthy bruh.

• You're not too skinny as long as you feel healthy and strong. Just make sure your immune system is working properly and that you are healthy and happy. You're gorgeous and everyone's healthy weight is different.

• Considering the three downvotes I'd just like to ask, why is okay to call overweight girls beautiful but it's not okay to call a thin girl beautiful?

• Maybe she doesn't have a disorder, just because someone is skinny doesn't mean they have a disorder. The girl in the photos does not look unhappy or even unhealthy in my opinion. If she is happy the way she is then why is that a bad thing?
      I honestly have NO respect for overweight people. Overweight people are lazy, eat too much and expect people to feel sorry for them. How is that beautiful? Whereas thin people work hard to be thin and don't expect people to go "oh she's so skinny I feel terrible for her."
      The most important thing in life is to be happy, if this girl is happy THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUT HER DOWN? She's fucking beautiful and you have no right to say she needs to gain weight and to assume she has a disorder. Some people are naturally skinny or have fast metabolisms. Just because a lot of you are overweight doesn't mean she needs to follow suit.

• Lol and as you can see from the update, the girl eats. So what's the problem here?

• Yes Darling, Your extremely skinny and looking on the verge of being anorexic. I highly suggest you start gaining some weight and start a healthy eating habit :)

• Yes, you look like you haven't had a cheese burger in like forever! JK. but you still look pretty.

• Yeah, you're too skinny. Start eating stuff that will make you gain weight a little.

• I think you look really nice tbh. You are thin but in an elegant Audrey Hepburn kinda way. As long as you're healthy and you eat enough you should be comfortable in your skin :)

• you are beautiful the way you are, if you want to be healthier then hit the gym and eat right, make sure you're doing it for the right reasons :)

• But you're sexy to me at the same time.

• I got this feeling that you simply gathered some pics from random thinspo tumblrs and didn't even bother to use pics from the same anorexic/bulimic girl to try to troll us.

• yeah just do reverse image search it's all taken from thinspo - what's wrong with some people.. like WHY..

• THIS IS TUMBLR THINSPO WTH

• No, guys like really skinny girls. There's no such thing as too skinny to them.

• Yes, quite a bit too skinny...