Guys, Is any tummy fat a turn off?

I wouldn't necessarily condsider myself fat but I don't have a flat stomach either. Is tummy fat a turn off in general or is it only a turn off if there's too much of it? What do you consider too fat?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• hell naw... it's a turn-ON... trust me ;)

What Guys Said 24

• It is not a huge issue for most guys - Keep up the fitness work and yoga is good for working those stomach muscles

• No, only girls tend to think that to justify their anorexia or body dysmorphic disorder. Guys don't really care about your thighs either. Not to the extend that girls seem to make it sometimes.

• I'm a big fan of curvy women, so some tummy fat is good :) Thick thighs are also a plus.

• Absolutely not. Flat stomach? Yes- turn on. Flat lower abdomen/tummy? Turn off. I need a little feminine pooch there. Ever slightly pouting.

• no, tummy fat is not a turn off. It's only a turn off where there's too much of it. I'm not into girls with abs or flat stomach. Low body fat means not enough curves which means not very feminine.

• If she's like 50 or so pounds bigger than me, I weigh 216, I wouldn't mind. If she's bigger and she'll let me help her get healthy, I'd be ok. If she has a little bit of a belly, I find that cute

• Guys don't demand models.

If you're in fairly good shape, that's great. You don't have to be a pro athlete.

• NO!! It can be very hot and sexy!!

• I think you have to be exceptionally fat to be a turn-off. Say 250lbs or thereabouts. You sound just fine!!

• Nah, a little is actually pretty damn sexy..

• a little can be a huge turn on. :D

• Just the opposite for me. I love tummy fat and get turned on by it. I love soft tummies, thighs and butts.

Big is great, bigger is better.

Mummy tummy is super sexy.

• Νο. Αctually it is a turn on. When I bang I want to hear flop flop. Not crack crack.

• too fat is when your tummy sticks out farther than your boobs

• As long as you personally don't mind it, I wouldn't consider it a turn off at all.

• pictures would help

• not at all. People have their tastes.

• I quite like tummy fat on a girl to be honest

• No, the majority of girls have it.

• turn off. for me.

• Depends on the guy

• Turn off if too much

• I Loooove it belly fat is one of my biggest weaknesses honest truth

• I like a little bit of fat there. Sticks out a little. The body looks more natural.

• If it looks like you drink a 6 pack of beer every day then it is a turn off. However, there is nothing wrong with a little bit of belly fat.