Girls, sometimes I like my unshaven legs and some I dont. I haven't started shaving my legs yet. Should I start shaving my legs or not start?

• Shave legs
    60% (9)
  • Don't shave legs
    40% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess you are already at that age when it's best not to be seen with unshaven legs.
    However, do what you feel comfortable with.
    The more times you shave your legs and the more frequently (like once a month), the easier it will get for u (since u won't let ur hair grow back to full lenght, so it will hurt less).

What Girls Said 6

• Just trying shaving them. If you don't like it then the hair will grow back.

• Shaving your legs makes your hair grow thicker...
    I'm telling you from horrible experience! 😭 lol I'm better tho!

• No it does not. Strong scientific evidence disproves these claims. As early as 1928, a clinical trial showed that shaving had no effect on hair growth. More recent studies confirm that shaving does not affect the thickness or rate of hair regrowth. In addition, shaving removes the dead portion of hair, not the living section lying below the skin's surface, so it is unlikely to affect the rate or type of growth. Shaved hair lacks the finer taper seen at the ends of unshaven hair, giving an impression of coarseness. Similarly, the new hair has not yet been lightened by the sun or other chemical exposures, resulting in an appearance that seems darker than existing hair.

• well, i had a hard time the hair did grow back first off.. and when i went back to waxing them it was just way too painful.. so i only wax them now..

• Just try to see if you like it. If you don't just leave the hair to grow back.

• Try shaving, and if you don't like it don't do it. I personally prefer my legs shaved.

• Remember that if you start shaving your legs... you have to shave them for the rest of your life!

• Don't do that😁