-how do I look-?

-how do i look-?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• You're really cute but you try to hard to be cute. You look like you're trying to be one of those douchey guys but you aren't.

• You aren't bad looking but your personality or at least judging by the way you snapchat and take selfies is very fuck boy reminiscent so I think that your looks aren't what you should be concerned about. Hate to be brutally honest but based on the caption you have on the middle photo it makes you sound like a people pleaser with very little originality. Not a good thing.

• Ok?😂 not what i asked for but ok i guess🙈

• I'm sorry to hear that, just trying to help out. Your looks are perfectly fine, but just keep in check the way you carry yourself because looks don't matter to a girl if he doesn't seem like anyone special. I don't know you so I can't make any fair judgements but most guys who have the same demeanor that you do, have it because they think it's what girls want. Just be yourself because girls can tell if a guy is genuine or not.

• 😂 thanks but i didn't ask how do i carry myself

What Guys Said 2

• You look okay to me

• have you ever had a girlfriend before?