Girls, do you think I'm ugly or good looking?

This guy is saying I'm ugly can u look me up on Facebook my name is mike gerety and I'm the 1st 2 profile pics u will see I'm the guy with the hooter girls and the other pic I'm with a blonde wearing a black jacket

56

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 55

• Baby baby baby baby... thats the words I would say if I was with you ;)

Are you serious? Are you really serious? You have a gorgeous face.

Maybe the only off putting thing about you is that you dress a little bad. You dress like a cross between a murderer who doesn't have the mental age of 12.

Why don't you start dressing like you would in a corporate job?

You would look amazing in the following get up
    1)www.hindustancraft.com/.../...--8691-wallpaper.jpg

2) cdn.lookastic.com/.../...erby-shoes-large-6015.jpg

3) s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...eca9eb09f1.jpg

You have an amazing looking face. You just need to take pride in your appearance. If you do, I can guarantee you that you will lose your virginity tomorrow.

• I would add you but I have family there and I need to know you first. I am totally stalking you. I would love to talk to you. If I met you, I would be thrashing around with you.

• I'm a very nice guy that loves and respects women very much ! I love everything about them I'm a nice guy that doesn't smoke drink or do drugs but I would drink occasionally and I like to have fun !

• I would love to talk to u too I'm a very nice guy that loves and respects women

• Can't be bothered to log into Facebook and look you up. You should've just put the picture here.

• Um okay. There's a lot of self hatred and insecurities and negativity oozing off of you, that's what makes you unattractive. How do you expect someone to like you when you don't like yourself? It's not going to happen if you're so negative. Who wants to hang out with someone so negative? That's the hard truth.

• Every girl that goes on your profile and sees you with hooter girls will run far far away. That is just not acceptable man
    I've seen guys on dating sites with those pictures as well, wth?

• That's really am though they aren't my girlfriends

• I see what u mean but it's not what it looks like , I'm not showing off at all those girls are not my girls they are just girls in hooters I got a pic with and the other girl is a celebrity ! I just don't have any pics of me alone to show I'm not confident at all

• What StephanieSpoiler said but also I think guys who go to those places have little respect for women and not nice people in general. It makes you come across as a jerk who is not interested in a serious relationship.
      It's just so wrong on so many levels, I don't know how to put in words really

• Not a lot of people are going to take the time to look up your Facebook, especially if they don't even have a Facebook themselves. Just post your picture if you want actual responses.

• Pic is gone

• I couldn't find you, but step one, stop eating at hooters. That's not a place that will give you any points with girls

• You are not ugly at all you look like an average sweet guy that some girl should want you and also don't forget nice guys sometimes just get picked last in most cases (sorry) you just need to put your self out there a bit more and if want try a dating website. You'll met others that will want a committed relationship and they will want to do you.

• Thank u ! U think I can get a pretty girl?

• Yea I'm a guy that loves and respects females ! They are the most beautiful creature ever created and I love everything about them

• Then you shouldn't have much of problem just be cofitent in yourself. Also if you have ex's then ask then maybe what didn't work between you too and build off of your mistakes I know that might be awkward talking with an ex but try any ways

• I can't find you but I tryied.
    Ugly is pretty subjective, belive me. If you're virgin is because it is, I bet you won't be soon if you're trying to change that circunstance.
    Besides, physical appeareance doesn't really matter if you're charming (and you're always going to be that to someone)
    Just give it time and don't rush.
    Sorry for my bad English

• Your appearance is fine. The problem is elsewhere. Find it and solve it

• You asked this a few days ago. I don't find you attractive because you're much too old for me and you seriously need to understand that confidence is key. Women won't find you attractive if you think of yourself as "ugly, disgusting". It projects onto them and they'll start to think that too. Find new ways to increase your confidence. Whether it's listening to motivational podcasts or looking yourself straight in the mirror and saying: "I am not ugly or disgusting. I am human and I'm living and breathing. I am proud of myself." Some day, you will find the right woman and she'll find you extremely attractive. So don't sweat it, kid :p

• Is this your advert? I'll pass... I'll buy something else.

• You're not ugly

• Sometimes it has nothing to do with outer appearance, maybe you have an ugly personality? (Just saying, obviously i didn't know you)

• I looked you up and yes I think you're good looking

• Thanks I was just wondering cause I'm single and I don't get it I think I gotta just be more aggressive

• Thanks and I saw a closer up of ur pic u got beautiful eyes and lips and hair very nice face

• Are u telling the truth that I'm good looking

• everyone has a different idea of what ugly is. to some you might be ugly but to others you would look amazing.

• Not my type but I'll take those hooters girls

• So I'm ugly?

• Seriously. Calm. The. Fuck. Down. She isn't implying that you're ugly either. You need to learn to read between the lines.

• Appearance isn't everything

• No, you are not ugly.

• kinda tbh. I'm only saying that because I'm a 16 year old girl lmao

• So I'm not ugly?

• Holy shit, calm tf down, I never said you were ugly. I meant that I don't find men your age attractive due to my age. Get your facts straight. I'm pissed that you have the audacity to ask this, not once, but twice. Lmao you seriously need to chill. But I'll put it in to simpler terms: no, you are not ugly. There, happy?

• Ok I'm sorry

• prob shouldn't have put in fb info here

• no you aren't ugly you should start working out and you could easily be a catch in any girls eyes

• Not ugly. You're like a teacher kind of cute lol.

• Saw your profile pic. You look like a decent man. Don't feel insecure. ^_^ i would say good looking.

• You're not ugly at all! (Actually went to the trouble of looking you up but it would be much easier for people to answer you if you added pics on here) but the reason you're a virgin definitely has nothing to do with your looks. There are plenty of ugly people having sex first off. Try and figure out if the problem has something to do with confidence issues or a combination of such. Have you had serious relationships? I know for me I've been in one serious relationship and that's when I lost my virginity, but I have not dated anyone in a while now and would still be a virgin if not for that relationship and I'm considered attractive. Also, my best friend is still a virgin and she's one of the most beautiful people I know truly. Keep your head up!

• Yea I've been in relationships before which was a long time ago but we never went all the way ! I've had girls like me but something Alwsys happen like they got back with the baby's dad or I came on too strong plus I'm shy and gotta be more aggressive but I was wondering if it was my looks ! So u think I can get a pretty girl?

• Don't worry about what some stupid guy thinks! He probably can't get any girls and has confidence issues if he's feeling the need to attack you. Some people are just mean like that but don't let it affect you!

• I don't know why he comes at me though I hate guys sometimes they are jerks girls are so nice ! I'm a guy that loves and respects females so much I love everything about females

• Tell the girls that you have asked if your good looking and have said yes to hit you up son!😂

• U think they are lying

• I don't think so , but do you know those girls well? Like are they naturally straight forward people?

• No just asking For opinion

• Ur a good looking guy

• Thanks I was never sure if I was but girls are telling me I am

• Which pic did u see me and hooter girls?

• I looked at both

• Say what now?

• Look me up as mike gerety am I ugly on Facebook

• This is how I am I'm a guy that loves and respects women so much ! I love everything about them and I never call them names I love women

• I can't handle being ok looking I gotta be good looking