Are my boobs to small?

My boobs are a 34a and i hate how there so small, is that to small?

0|0
5|25

Most Helpful Guy

• Many men, like myself, prefer small to large. And I can deal with very very small. My only concern at that point is that her nipples enjoy being stimulated. I don't care at that point if she is flat, as long as she is being pleased by my mouth on her nipples, we are good!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Yes they're small, but that doesn't mean bad. Many men like small boobs (I do) so you shouldn't worry about that cause men are still gonna like them; boobs are boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

0|0
    0|0
  • Small breasts are not a dealbreaker in fact lots of men find smaller breasts attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • They are definitely not too small, a lot of guys, including myself, find small boobs attractive. You have nothing to worry about I promise 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Just as many guys like small boobs as big boobs.

Dont worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small boobs are just as fun as big ones! They fit in the mouth so well. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Many guys like small boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well they are small yes.
    but i am not alone when i say small boobs are beautiful...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol boobs are boobs no such thing as bad boobs😂

1|0
    0|0
  • No small boobies are beautiful, so much better then the big or huge boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like small boobs :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is this?, boobs for Ants ! ?

1|0
    1|0
    • whats that suppose to mean

• Not at all. Small boobs are cute!

1|0
    0|0
    • And I'm sure you have a great body too. So that means they look even better!

• I like small boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Send me a pic
    Then I will be able to tell you

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too small

0|0
    0|0
  • Compared to what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me they're not. I prefer smallish breasts. Even though I'm an ass and abdomen man (I like smallish ass too) I've never liked big/huge female body parts. And I'm not alone. Not by a long shot. Start feeling good about them cuz I'd say conservatively one in three guys likes smaller over larger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it. The butt is what's important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small but you still got several years of growth. You might have a sudden growth spurt. No need to lose hope if you want a bigger bust.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show us an example

0|0
    0|0
    • im not posting my boobs on here

• No you can post any boobs like your boobs just to see the size

• No your still growing I believe girls stop at 18 or 21?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'm right there with ya girl, but, I've heard a lot guys say, "if it's more than a mouth full, what's the point?" boobs are boobs. If a guy loves you, boob size won't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a lot smaller than I am but I think you have a nice size. I don't think I would consider you as too small, I think all boobs look nice in their own way

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a is very small but anything would be to me as I am double size FF 🙈 least u got no back pain

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah... i think they are..

0|0
    0|0
  • are yours like the smallest bra size? not being rude i just don't know the us system and depends on your age they might get bigger, some people might like smaller boobs?

0|0
    0|0