Am I unattractive? Am I ugly?

Husband said I am unattractive and he does not want to have sex with me. Please tell me what you think. I am trying to lose weight and have lost 10 pounds this past month. I have pcos and it's a struggle. I wanted to lose the weight for myself and to be healthy. I try to be a positive person but sometimes it's hard when you are put down. Looking for honesty regardless.
Am I unattractive? Am I ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not be attracted to you if I met you now. but if we were married, I would have a lot of emotions inside that would override what I was seeing with what I felt. I would never say those kind of things. I would never feel them.

My wife had cancer and the treatment caused a lot of weight gain and other complications. I always saw her as the beautiful woman I married and would never have even considered talking like that to her. You husband is a dick that needs to get his head screwed on right.

Congratulations on the weight loss and keep at it, for your own sake. Best of luck.

What Guys Said 33

• I think you look really well - Keep losing the weight for yourself not your husband - He doesn't deserve you

• You're husband sounds like a dickhead... No offence... but thats a really fucking cunt thing to say to your S. O...

I never sugar coat shit on this website, So i'm going to be honest here, You are actually incredibly beautiful... like seirously... Body and facially.

Just ignore that dickbag. Clearly he is blind or some shit.

• You have very pretty facial features, but your skin seems a bit oily. If you use oil based products such as moisturizer or lotion, i reccomend cutting them out, and using something water based.

Then it'll give your skin a much healthier, shiny look, and it will improve your overall look!

• Congrats on losing 10lb so far that's something you should be proud of! Tell him what he said really hurt you. I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he just said something out of bitterness or some occasion. But he shouldn't say that about the person he's supposed to be with and adore forever. No spouse should say that to each other.

• You look good

• You look really good! I don't understand why he'd say that...
    I think you look great the size you are right now.

• You are not ugly or something... You are good looking.. But you are just fat... which is not attractive...

Your husband is a bit dick because he should have told you to lose weight in the polite way and motivated you to do so... and not say things like that...

Congratulations on your weight loss...
    Keep yourself fit... and keep up the hard work..! 😊

• I get that you didn't want to sugar coat her, but calling her good looking doesn't cancel out calling her unattractive. If anything, you're the dick, don't listen to him honey. @Nomoretears715

• @sex with

• okay but next time, make yourself more clear.

• So you're not conventionally hot... you're still attractive, he's an idiot. You got married to that asshole?

• You must have married quite the superficial asshole, if he thinks you're "unattractive", I'm sorry to say. Your eyes are particularly hypnotizing.

• Your husbands an asshole. Divorce that idiot

• You're attractive to me... but I will admit you would look more attractive to me if u smiled! :)

• Your attractive. Your husbands verbal abbuse is probably putting a toll on you and you may view yourself that way and act that way and then others will see you like that

• Sadly your husband doesn't supports you and motivates you the way he should!!

Keep on the good work!!

• Honestly I think your husband's an idiot, you look very beautiful to me anyway.

• You are beautiful to me. I'll remind you every morning how beautiful you are if I was your husband.

• You're very pretty, your husband is a dick and shouldn't be saying that awful stuff to you. I would re think your relationship with him.

• You can't change anything about yourself if you feel uncomfortable with it, you just fully need to accept it and make the best out of it

• Nope your beautiful, I can say a lot of positive things based on these images!

• You're very pretty.

• You feel like you were gonna burst into tears in the 1st pic. IMHO you are beautiful. Take care.

• noooooooooooooooooooooooo

• You're pretty. All you need is to lose some weight

• You r pretty but u just need to lose some weight

• you are really attractive to me

• You look attractive to me.

• U are somewhat attractive

• Very good :)

• Your husband is nuts. You are beautiful!! Trust me if you wanted some you could get some!

• U r not especially compearing to me

• You are attractive now, but will be absolutely gorgeous once you reach a healthy weight.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 18

• Some husband. There's enough negativity in the world without your spouse attacking you like that. He should be your best friend.
    I think you're beautiful.

• I think you need to rethink your relationship with your husband if he is saying things like that to you. Personally, I think you're pretty and if you didn't change a thing you would still be a pretty girl. If anything you look like you have oily skin like me and it isn't even bad. As for losing weight... that is entirely on you. I would do that to be healthier not impress somebody who doesn't deserve it.

• you look good

• The question you should have asked is "Why is my husband such a turd, and what's the best way to make him hurt with a divorce?"

• Honestly you look pretty, but you'd look even prettier if you lose a few pounds. You'll lose your weight the exact same way you gained it, slowly! It'll take some time but it will be worth it. In the mean time, ask your hubby to have some patience!

• I would club a seal to have as pretty of a face as you have. And good job on the weightloss. But no man is worth it if he tells you that you need to lose weight. Dump his sorry ass and go find a man that will see you as beautiful, no matter your size. My mother was much larger than you and yet she was such a beautiful woman. Unlike me hahaha. But keep your head up and don't let anyone bring you down, even if you're close to them. Also you need to do my makeup one day!

• I feel really shitty saying this but no matter what you look like no HUSBAND should EVER make his wife feel bad about her appearance. What kind of love is that?
    Also you are super gorgeous and have such a pretty face.

• You look like a very pretty and classy lady - maybe you should get a divorce. Your husband is emotionally abusive with that statement alone.

• You are still beautiful. The lose of weight will help but if he can't see your beauty you may want to rethink your relationship with him.

• Your really pretty

• I would leave him :(

• I think you are very pretty

• You look beautiful. I love your eyes and eyebrows:) And if he really loves you your weight or looks should not matter to him. He should really support you but I find it admirable that you are still doing this for yourself even though his negativity is bringing you down. Never change for anyone else. You deserve better than being brought down like this. By the way I love your style :)

• SO WAIT! he put a ring on a finger that he thought was ugly>? How stupid. You should find someone better than this loser.

• I mean he married you right?

So I don't think it's looks based if he doesn't want to have sex with you. It's probably something much deeper... You should have a conversation with him. Maybe see a therapist

• Your husband is a worthless piece of shit who's not deserving of you.

• Personally, you're beautiful. For your husband to be saying he's too unattracted to have sex with his wife is just wrong. When you really love someone, you take them as a whole. Even if you were extremely over weight if he loved you, he would see past that and love who he married and show affection. I feel like he's a coward, and also check if he's being unfaithful. A man saying he's not attracted and not having sex with you is a total red flag. Brace the person you are, and good on you for losing 10 pounds - I understand the difficulty. I just truly hope it's for your own self and not because he's putting you down. Truthfully, If my husband said he was unattracted by me and wasn't having sex with me. I would've left his ass a long time ago...

Hope this helped a little bit, and never forget. Everyone is beautiful, and so are you.

• not at all!