Should this be my new profile picture?

Should this be my new profile picture?

Please tell me why.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not smiling in this pic or the old profile pic. I think you would look very nice with a smile. Don't look so harsh.

Someone commented "nice boobs". I think the pattern on your dress draws attention right to them, especially as tight and stretched as it seems. Unless that is what you want projected, I would suggest something different to wear.

• Everything I wear makes men talk about my boobs-they're fairly large and it's hard for me to do enough without putting a bag over my body.

• But some things draw more attention. Look at how the lines head outwards to your breasts, then back in. If you were wearing a non-patterned dress, like a simple color, or a random pattern, like flowers, those lines would not be drawing that attention.

And there is nothing wrong with having large boobs and having them noticed in your picture, I am just saying the clothes you wear should not exaggerate their size as this pattern does. And please don't feel you have to put a bag over your body. You have a nice body, one you can be proud of, but all I am saying is to avoid the kind of things that make your breasts the focal point.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes. That's a more flattering picture.

• It depends on what you are trying to communicate, but a shoulders-face picture might be better. It is a very "plain" picture.

• Looks like you just finished doing laundry.

• Easy points. Why not?

• Yeah, why not? I get the idea you're a girl with your boobs and what not

• Sure, why not.

• Yes it should. It is a great picture.

Wow, pretty and a great body too. Very sexy.

• maybe if you smile, but overall you are very pretty

• too serious... smile

• Yes it should be

• Yes please. It looks better than your existing picture.

• You can do whatever you want

• Want my honest opinion? You look serious and old fashioned. Is that the message you're trying to convey about yourself? If not, I would change shirts and maybe smile in your picture.

• Your looks are serious, but listen to your heart.

• Nice boobs

What Girls Said 4

• It's up to you. I don't really care what you have as a profile picture.

• Dat hair tho

• Looks like you haven't brushed your hair in a while, the eye liner just doesn't work for you, your lips remind me of a failed "duck face" ... So no, id take a different one if I were you.

• Lol, it's just really dark in my room.

• I don't see how that applies to anything I said, but alright. It would look better if you took the eyeliner off, brushed your hair, and put a smile on your face. Hope that helps..

• I couldn't care less about your profile picture.