Guys, Are my boobs too big?

so im really short and today is my birthday and i just turned fourteen. im a bra size 32D. is that big for my age? like what do u guys think about that boob size?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

What Guys Said 19

• A number of things come to mind you probably developed early and your body will catch up with your breasts in time - A D cup is probably slightly above average for a female adult - That is a nice boob size in an adult

• 32D at 14?

Someones 'blossomed' a little early eh?

• lol ya at 9 years old

• no I guess not lol:) im an athlete I can't run they get in the way!!!

• Mhmm, I could imagine that being a pain in the ass, Could you not just wear a couple sports bras or something?
      If it makes you feel any better, I use to be obese and had man tits, And running with them was a pain too xD. Damn... i miss my man titties hahaha.
      All the best matey.

• Too big? No such thing. The only time a girl's chest size is too big is if she can't walk because of the back pain. There will always be guys that are attracted to each chest size.

• its big and some guys like them

• Definitely big boobs for someone your age. But I don't think they're too big by any means. Big boobs are nice

• Everyone grows differently, yes 32D is large at 14 but personally when I was 14 I didn't really take notice of girls bra sizes. As long as you are happy with you, that's all that matters

• that is exceptional for your age. "too big" though? depends what for..

• No not really depends on the girl I guess. Happy Birthday by the way.

• Happy bday, and no.

• I don't know, let me see

• Depends on how it fits on you

• Well need a pic i have kik. They seem nice.

• That is pretty big, even for an adult.
    But many guys like big boobs

• Sounds like a great size to be. Many 20 year olds would be happy with that size!

• Compared to what?

• big boobs are great. but can't tell for sure without a pic.

• Be proud and confident about your body.

• You sound so intriguing and sexy... I think that your boob size is perfect all around.

• How about a picture?

• Oh wait, you're under 18. Yeah, that seems a bit big, but everyone comes in different sizes and shapes at different ages.

• But to my defense, I was asking for a picture just to answer your question!!

• haha lol its okay