Could I be (somewhat) tall, yet petite?

I'm somewhat tall (5'7"), have some curves here and there ( my measurements are 34, 25 and 34 and my butt is pretty curvaceous too) but I've been told I have a petite frame. I feel that because of my tallness and slimness I might be the "skinny" type, from having wide hips and small waist I could be the "curvy" time but magically, I'm at the same time "petite". Could that be possible?

"curvy" type*, not time!

Most Helpful Girl

• "Petite" refers to tallness, not only body shape. So I guess people are just misusing the word.

What Guys Said 7

• Being tall and slim can give the illusion of petitness I suppose

• I don't think you can be tall, curvy and also petite.

Petite basically means short and slim. That is the literal definition.

But, Not being petite is nothing bad ya know?

• Oh I know it isn't! I just find it odd when people tell me I have a petite frame when I'm 5'7".

• Eh, People often use words in the wrong meaning, Dont get worried about it.

Like, I would consider petitie to be little 5ft girls with A cup boobs and really slim.

• No, pettite needs to be smaller than that I think, at that height you are just thin/skinny if anything. I would say you are curvy though, just form the hip to waist to chest ratio

• Most males wouldn't know what those measurements are for lol all i know is your height and you have a nice bum from your discription...

• I've heard of the term "busty-petite" so I guess it's possible.

• nice pics.

• WOW nice height

What Girls Said 3

• You may just have small bones. Petite refers to be short with a small frame, so I'd say slender would be a good word.

• No, they are completely opposite. Petite means you are under 5'5"

• Yeah I'm 5'6 and everyone always say I'm very petite! I always feel like I'm somewhat tall as well but my body frame is definitely on the smaller side and I'm 115 pounds so I guess that petite ish lol