I think I have a thigh gap and I am a guy?

Yeah, I am very skinny. I am 6'2 and 155 and 17. I have pretty much no fat on me. How skinny am I and what can I do to fix this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I see no problem with your body. I like it actually. If you want to gain more weight more protein is the best. Don't try and gain weight by eating junk! I mean if you want to gain weight and maybe a little muscle, which personally I don't think is necessary. You can do like simple things like eating more, all around & doing just like 20 pull ups a day and ljke 20 jumping jacks, 5 push ups. If you can't do push ups because a lot of people can't like doing push ups from your knees. (: I think you look great though.

What Girls Said 4

• Bruh! Okay so I would say eat...
    Eat very healthy of course, but do not force yourself.
    Next, workout! Hit that gym! You are literally the perfect height.
    I would work on the quads (thighs) before the arms. If you do exercises that will buff up those legs you will gain muscle mass, which will lead to gaining weight, and then close up the thin gap between your thighs.
    then do the arms so it is not off balance. You will be muscular and full of muscle all the way around :) hope this helps, and do not worry about it too much i know a kid 18 105lbs and has the biggest thigh gap game going for him that girls might be jealous... i for one do not have a thigh gap because i row and thigh gaps is something that used to exist but not my quads are muscular you don't even though i had them but trust me you look great and do not sweat is you will grow out of it.

• Nothing wrong with that. If it bothers you, just eat more and exercise more.

• Honestly, I think tall, lanky, thin guys are attractive AF. Like, no joke.

• You're fine, really. If you want to bulk up, increase your protein intake, and start high-resistance workouts. Protein shakes and high weight, low rep lifting exercises are your best bet.

What Guys Said 6

• 10X10 squat routine
    10X10 dead lift routine
    This will get your legs biggers! oh and stretch for 10minutes before even attempting to do this and do it with light weight

3X10 pull ups
    3X10 bent over rows
    3X10 Military press
    3X10 Bench press

If you want a nice upper body to match

• Of course you have a thigh gap, you're a guy, you need space for your balls xD
    If you wanna stop being skinny start going to the gym and start eating more, not unhealthy, just more and healthy so that it helps build your muscles.

• You don't look that thin - Slim guys over 6 foot tend to look a bit lanky

• join the club i have the same problem. I've changed my diet to eating foods with a lot of protein and I've been drinking full fat milk and recently bought a tub of weight gainer (Serious Mass) i started going to the gym every other day and im definetly putting more weight on and got more definition. so id recommend going to the gym and eating more fatty foods or food thats high in protein to build muscle

• You're tall and slim, there are millions like you and it's not a big deal. Hit da gym if you wanna put some weight on, but do it because you want to, not because you worry about what other people think because you're normal.

• Bro get a heap of some protein and greens into ya and hit the gym hard!