Is this an appropriate style for a 19 year old guy (Updated)?

Do you think that this is a trendy and suitable style for a guy my age? And judging by these pictures, how old would you honestly guess that I am?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, forget trendy and simply create your own style. That's what I did and that's the way i feel more comfortable walking around without wondering if people will like it. Some people won't like your style, some people will. Depends on who you aproach and what their tastes are.

You look good with the glasses on in that photo. Like the jacket in the first. Hope this helped.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you look better with glasses on but that is just me.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're facial hair is still growing then good but if that's as much as it will go for now, then i would shave it for a couple month's and try again later to see if it is thick enough, but also good with the glasses if you actually need them, if not, people would think it is kinda stupid