(Ah, heck, why not?) How do I look?

(Ah, heck, why not?) How do I look?
Well, due to boredom, here I am. What do y'all think?

Good riddance to the jerk who felt like he had to shoot off his mouth. People are so rude, I swear...

Most Helpful Girl

• "The end result of mixing a 5 year old's mentality (energetic and friendly), an 80 year old man's worldview (you can't take anything with you), a 20 year old's libido (self-explanatory), and a hippie's nature loving-ness (I like crops and forests), all wrapped up in a furry, scrawny body."
    Sums it all up

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• Well, Im a guy so I dont care how you look. But I like the bedliner. I got the Rhino Spray on one. It is nice since it doesn't get water under it but it still allows dents to the bed. Oh! sry wasn't about the truck... was it? Well I am sure the women will have comments.

• Hey, feel free to compliment the truck all you want. She's been good to me. lol.

• Yes, I like mine. I just changed the oil today. Gas mileage isn't great but I like having one.

• Ditto here. Sometimes ya gotta trade mileage for usefulness.

• I think you look quite well - Man at work photoshoot

• Thank you for the respectful answer. :-)

• Get fit dude gain some muscles

• I've tried, but my metabolism and frame work against me.