Opinion on septum piercings?

I've been thinking about getting one for a while. I would probably get a horseshoe so I could flip it up if I needed to.

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I have one and I love it.

Sidenote: the 'horsehoe' jewelry (aka circular barbell) doesn't actually flip up into the nostrils. You'll need something called a retainer to do that.

0|0
    0|0
    • False. I wear a horse shoe in mine and its flipped up almost always

• Show All
    • It felt like being punched in the nose? Wat? When I went the piercer that did my septum nearly stuck the needle through my nostril when he did my septum because it cut like butter (he's a good piercer, so it's not like he fucked up or summat). That's weird, but I guess everyone's anatomy is different @Killer-Queen

• I dunno man, I suspect he lost his grip because there was a fleeting millisecond delay and that's when I pulled back and it just felt like getting smacked with a shovel. But I'd do it again - I'm happy with it. It was some random place in Calgary.

What Guys Said 9

• I really like the septum piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, I hate piercings and I think they're very unattractive but if you like them then you should get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex has one. She got it a few months ago and her parents don't even know because of what you described. All and all it just depends on the person if they look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ugly to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is that peircing?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like piercing's at all but it's your decision

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan myself

0|0
    0|0
  • They look weird. Ruin the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you want to look like cattle? Then go for it :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• What's holding you back? Scared of the way itll look on you, what people think, job wise, or what? Because if you like it, why not get it? That's what I think. Your body, your way. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I've had mine for six years now. it smells bad and it looks awful on a lot of people
    just an fyi.

1|1
    0|0
    • You must be filthier than pig shit; Mine doesn't stink.

• They stink when they heal idiot. You sound burnt

• hahaha He's burnt. But yea, they do stink when they heal. That's when you know it's time to clean that mothafucker out.

• I have one and I love it. It's a pain when you first get it because you'll bump it a LOT. You'd be surprised how often you touch your nose in a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking about getting one too this fall. I'm just going to try a fake one first though and see if I look right with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them. It looks unattractive on everyone. But I have a friend who loves women who have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like them.

0|1
    0|0