Rate me, please?

Be brutally honest. Please, don't be afraid to hurt my feelings. I just wanna know where I stand as far as attractiveness goes with total strangers. 1-10, how would you rate me? And what can I do to improve that number? Realistically, please. I'm not getting plastic surgery. Like, hair cuts, brows, different style of make up, less make up, etc. Thanks :)

Rate me, please?

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a doll, I like minimal makeup, like you wear. Great smile and teeth. You have a natural perky look. You make me want to smile when I look at you. The only thing I might change is hair style. Maybe a wavy look. Keep the length tho. I like your look a lot. As far as rating you, I'd say 7.5

What Guys Said 19

• Second picture is stunning, you look like a country music star. There you're a 9 easily.

I despise makeup, but in the first pic I think you could have used a bit of concealer. It's still a nice photo. Looking like a 7 or 8.

Maybe think about a different shampoo, no conditioner (if you use it), something to give more body to your hair.

You're gorgeous, you actually look fun and intelligent, and there's a real brightness to your eyes and smile. All those are rare. So congratulations. :)

• You are the type of a girl who has knights jousting for her favor
    8/10 very beautiful, very real, and you look extremely happy!

• I'd put you in the range of a fairly solid 8 with possible push to a 9.

• You look like my daughter-in-law, but cuter!

• U are cute, dont change nothing, and stop being insecure. U are attractive

• dawww your so cure i like your eyes

• You need to appreciate yourself more, and be a little less worried about everything you asked of. Best of luck to you.

• You're a solid 8, you're pretty but you don't know it/think it.

• Not my type, nothing u can really do to change that...

As far as ur pictures go i can't rate u because the pics have some sort of filter, it doesn't look like a regular selfie
    and
    the angle is from above and i can't tell what ur body type is

... that's just me, what i say or think doesn't really matter

• They're not selfies, they were from my senior photos. They're not filtered, that's just because the aperature on the camera was lower and the exposure was a little too high on one, but thank you! I have an eating disorder so I'm not really looking for my body to be rated because I don't need to trigger myself to relapse, I was just looking for rates as far as my facial structure goes.

• Yea i understand

As far as face goes, there's nothing wrong

• I think you look very well - Second pic is really nice - I don't rate anybody, it is just a number

• you don't wear a lot of make up, i would say actually you are very pretty, natural looking

• Yup look cute... definitely an 8.. you have a beautiful smile...😊

• You're really pretty, you don't need to improve anything

• Id hit but you are plain. Try to stand out more

• not my type.

• I like to way your laugh

• Very plain. Nothing stands out.

• I'd hit it

• You look pretty

What Girls Said 9

• Never ever base your own opinions of yourself from what other people think of you. You have a beautiful smile, and beautiful eyes. The only thing I could say that may help you out, is you might want to find someone else to do your eyebrows for you.

• Thanks xD They're a little uneven, even when they're not trimmed. I think that's just how they sit on my face. But I will get them professionally done! Thank you :)

• No problem! Rock it, you are gorgeous.

• preettttay :)

• I think you're really pretty! If you want maybe you could grow your eyebrows out thicker

• you're pretty

• Your beautiful. You don't need to change anything. 😊

• You're actually really pretty, especially in the second picture :)

• You are fine and you know full well you are.
    Otherwise you wouldn't have had a model shoot and then posted them online.

Yes you are beautiful. You know you are. Now stop dressing it up and just say you want to be complimented.

• It wasn't a model shoot... they're my senior photos

• Oh. I live in Wisconsin and in your last year of high school, everyone gets professional photos done and you print out little wallet copies and give them to your friends and teachers to remember you by.

• Oooh Kay?

I live in the UK. You wear a uniform and end of school sign each other's shirts.

But yes you are pretty

• Your beautiful, you don't need people to tell you if you look beautiful or not. Everyone is beautiful.

• really pretty!