How much would you guess I weigh?

I'm 5'10.5" (70.5 inches).. I'm just curious how much people think I weigh. What do you think?
How much would you guess I weigh?

Most Helpful Guy

• 135?

Why are we playing this game?

• I just want to know if I look as much I really weigh. I wanted to know peoples opinions

• No you don't look big at all. I'm about the same height, like half an inch taller, and I'm about 175. You look thinner than me so... yea. I'm kinda confused actually at the moment.

• Haha well I play sports too, maybe it tones me down a little

What Guys Said 11

• 5 tons, maybe 6

• I would say 145/150

• Cute bangs and you're 1inch shorter than me xD so I would say 130 since you're a woman I weigh 155ish lol

• Hmm, if you're 5' 10", maybe something closer to 175-185 or so

• 134 is my guess

• 130 pounds? I'm sorry in advance if that's too high. I don't think you're overweight at all. I'm just not an expert on women's weight.

• Like 130lbs?

• I'd say about 120

• 75-85kg your arm is pretty fat and so is your face.

• 130 - 135 pounds

• Yeah not the best question to ask on a site like this

• And that's exactly why I don't like the site, people like you

• I'm sorry but you were the one telling me what I can and can't post

What Girls Said 8

• 164 lbs. and that's my final answer.

• 164.5 lbs. I'm not. Sure.

• Maybe 120lbs

• 150? I have no idea though

• 126lbs im as tall as you and thats how much i weigh... we look kinda the same you know..

• Haha thanks

• She blocked comments on her opinion. lol, I'm pretty sure she's jealous and wishes she could be half as good as you xD

• 115 pounds

• You look very masculine... you should try a more feminine look girl. Also about 140, 150-ish

• let her be whatever she wants

• Those are girls capris, the t-shirt is of my favorite baseball player, I prefer Nikes because they are my favorite and I do physical activities that call for athletic footwear. Bowl cut? Those are bangs, I've had them forever. A dyke would have a boy haircut. I play softball and have to dress similar to this for practices and stuff. Grow up? Appatenty you should. You're just looking for a pointless fight. Stop picking on people that did nothing to you... And that's fine but I'm not into dressing slutty and wearing tight stuff constantly.

• Lol I said HALF bowl cut, genius. No, under no circumstances do you "have to" wear mens apparel for casual wear. That's just retarded. Stop getting all offended, I'm just saying, if I saw you I would think you were a lesbian.

• About 60kg?