Are my facial features alright?

Are my facial features alright?
No makeup and I'm just trying to get a best shot of my face, not a perfect selfie. No hate or judgement. All I wan't is a full truth and nothing else so I know what to work on. Plus I'm still young and my face still needs to develop.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're very pretty and too young to be so stressed about your appearances!! :P

Don't worry so much about your beauty right now. Focus on your studies, your health, and your friends/family :) Trust me, this is something I wish more people had emphasized when I was younger.

What Guys Said 5

• You are SO cute, and you are cute in a way that will become beautiful, and it will be a beauty that does not depend on makeup or youth. You will be beautiful when you are 50 - 60 - 70 years old. But please remember that beauty is nice, but it is something that you inherited, not something that you earned, so beauty doesn't mean you are entitled to anything. Make sure that you have a soul that is as beautiful as your body!

• You look great without makeup - Face looks fine - One little thing phone might be too close to face

• You look great! You certainly don't need make up. You're already cute without it. :)

• You're pretty

• you look like a normal girl for your age, I like the look of no makeup and you have nice skin so I would keep with no makeup or very little if you really want to but really good

What Girls Said 4

• Your face is fine.

• *Your skin looks clear
    *Your face looks fairly symmetrical
    *Your cheekbone structure isn't ideal. But mine isn't either and it hasn't stopped me from anything. So don't worry about this one too much. There are some makeup techniques for this.

Overall, I think you're fine.

• Yeah you're okay

• I don't think there's anything wrong with your facial features... you look fine. 😊