Im so unphotogenic, do guys care more about looks in person or pictures?

i know a lot of girls who look a lot better in photos than they do in real life and they get more guys than the girls who are really pretty in real life. So do guys just think the image they see in photos is the same girl or does it not matter. Im really unphotogenic but i feel like im somewhat attractive. pls dont think this is in a conceded way. should i work on being more photogenic or just see what happens

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care how she looks in pictures, what matters is what she looks like in person, cause that's what I'm gonna be seeing every day.

What Guys Said 7

• honestly...

i don't give a shit how u'd look in photo LOL... so wot's better? lookin ugly in a photo and pretty irl, or da other way round? o_O

• Well. I prefer in person. If the first time you see someone is on a picture, I can see how it can give an advantage to the other girls, but since I am pretty open in my tastes for women, that wouldn't change a thing.

• You can't date a photo

• Person...

Wth...

• I'm not un-photogenic but I do loath having my picture taken.

• See what happens

• I care more about her look when looking at her personally. A picture is a picture but a person in real time is different.

What Girls Said 6

• i think that ur username is so suitable.
    this is such a trivial matter and u dont need to worry bout how u look in photos alone. photos can be done up nicely and they can also present the raw version of u. focus more on who u r in person. that matters most.

• Looks in person is what matters, no doubt :)
    by the way, good username :p

• haha i know how you feel i look awful in photos!! So many times i've met a guy in real life and he's gone "wow, you look nothing like in photos! Your SO much prettier.. i wasn't expecting that!" So dont worry about it, its definitely what you look like in real life that matters because, after all, this is WHAT YOU ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE.

• They care more in person

• With technology nowadays, it's not hsrd to photoshop or beautify your picture to make it look photogenic. So I'd say that they care more in person, at least, from the guys I know of.

• omg me too! I'm actually a frog though.