How do I look for a 17 years old guy?

how do i look for a 17 years old guy ?

Most Helpful Guy

• very fit for a 17 yo boy... and nice face. 8/10

• Thanks mate yea pretty hard work but i need more to go 😀

What Girls Said 9

• You look awesome☺

• You look unhappy.

• ya have a nice bod

• Again?

?

• You've got a nicely fit body.

• Head an face look weird on your body not attractive

• hella fine

• i like how you've put the hard work and effort into building such an awesome body! any girl would love it with some clothes on and a smile honey.. just an opinion.. :) just don't show your body thats absolutely not we're fishing for in guys.. at least thats what i'm not... now by that i don't mean i'm not fit or anything but yes.. lol! you look great tho! take care! :)

• You should definitely be proud, obvious hard work paid off. I personally like slender guys but most girls like muscular guys like you and even I admit you have a very nice body, but I wouldn't get any more muscular because then girls start to think you're a meat head and it also looks silly, but the fitness you're at right now is really nice. and also you have a handsome face so overall you're good looking.

• Thank you soo much 😁 finally someone who undersand well my goal is to be a fitness model in the futur and i have been working hard for 8 months non stop , thank you soo much you are cool 😍

• I think that's a very attainable goal for you, you have the face and body so keep working towards it! And you're welcome!😊

What Guys Said 8

• You look really well, good work

• Bro, do you even bench? J/k man, good results for 8mths. Your arms could use some size thought, Keep at it!

• Whoa shit my douchemeter just went off the charts... It is reporting compensation for lack of personality or penis..

• U look Arabian , Algeria maybe?

• You make me feel like shit lol. How 'bout that?

• You have a nice foundation that will look great once your body matures.

• No homo

Nice body

• Like a douche. Congrats on the bod it looks like you worked for it but your pose pic and shirtlessness makes me say this kids really into himself and appearances and will probably annoy the fuck out of me and the girls he talks to. But that's just an assumption based of the pic. Just being honest with yah. But yeah put your arms down put some clothes on and smile like you enjoy life instead of like you're trying to sell me your dick and you'd get a lot more attention from some better looking less emotionally unstable girls too. Most likely.

• I accept all opinions thank you 😁 , u mad bro? 😕

• Bruuh 😟 , u got some serious problems but thank you anyway 😒

• I think my sarcasm was lost there but hey it's all good